ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application - statement of Additional grounds.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

poketoho
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application - statement of Additional grounds.

Post by poketoho » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:18 pm

boladale,
Kindly respond to this...
Did you ignore the "STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL GROUND" ??.. or did you tick (A) no additional ground and mail it back to HO ??.. How did you respond to the letter??.. Has your ILR been granted??
God bless!

poketoho
Newly Registered

Post by poketoho » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:51 am

Duala ... Kudkem ... boladale ...
Pls who wrote this?? ..whose response was this..below??.. and how did the member treat the letter??.. did he/she ignore the letter??.. Did the member tick (A) no additional ground and mail back to HO ??.. Pls respond as this will be of tremendous help on how to deal with this nagging issue! God bless!

"don't WORRY ITS NOTHING I had the same letter with my application but my ILR has been approved and I have my BRP within 2 days. I changed my postal to premium and within 4 days everything was done".

Duala
Newly Registered

Post by Duala » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 pm

poketoho wrote:Duala ... Kudkem ... boladale ...
Pls who wrote this?? ..whose response was this..below??.. and how did the member treat the letter??.. did he/she ignore the letter??.. Did the member tick (A) no additional ground and mail back to HO ??.. Pls respond as this will be of tremendous help on how to deal with this nagging issue! God bless!

"don't WORRY ITS NOTHING I had the same letter with my application but my ILR has been approved and I have my BRP within 2 days. I changed my postal to premium and within 4 days everything was done".

Its me Duala

Duala
Newly Registered

Post by Duala » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 pm

I ticked A as I have all my documents sent to HO.

Duala
Newly Registered

Post by Duala » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:49 pm

You are requested to do so, please read home office website, if you don't reply it can make your application invalid. Yes I have been granted ILR. I posted my application on the 1st of April and I need to go to my sister wedding in the US at the end of August so on the 1/08/2016 I changed my application to premium service pay £400 then within 4 days precisely 05/08/2016 I had my approval letter. I had my BRP the next day.

Good luck everyone.

poketoho
Newly Registered

Post by poketoho » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Duala
Thank you so much for the clarification !
God bless!.. @Duala

poketoho
Newly Registered

Post by poketoho » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Duala,
Did you mail the form back to the address on top of the letter??
Thanks!

Duala
Newly Registered

Post by Duala » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:48 pm

poketoho wrote:Duala,
Did you mail the form back to the address on top of the letter??
Thanks!
Yes that's where your application is being dealt with, I learnt it is a new procedure so that when you are refused and you don't fill that form you will not be allowed to bring on to your case other form of like evidence.

poketoho
Newly Registered

Post by poketoho » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Duala,
Thank you!.. Much appreciated!.. @Duala.

KiranAgam

Post by KiranAgam » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi Duala,
How did you change your postal to premium application.
Did you withdraw your application and then applied new premium application.

ddb
United Kingdom

Post by ddb » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:56 am

KiranAgam wrote:Hi Duala,
To upgrade application to premium https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... quest-form
--------

Duala
Newly Registered

Post by Duala » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:17 pm

KiranAgam wrote:Hi Duala,
No I did not withdraw my application, you just upgrade your application to premium, just follow the link posted earlier.

NickTheKiwi

Post by NickTheKiwi » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:04 am

I disagree. An s120 Response form is a response to a 'One Stop Warning' under section 120 (s120). Where on the Home Office site specifically does it state that all applicants are now required to complete a statement of additional grounds?

poketoho
Newly Registered

Post by poketoho » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Kudkem... KiranAgam... boladale... ddb... NickTheKiwi ...
Hello dear members, any updates about your applications from the HO ??
God bless!

NickTheKiwi

Post by NickTheKiwi » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:48 pm

I've not heard anything yet but my application was only received on 21st June and took a very long time to get the biometric letter so I'm not expecting a response until end of November. My application was a straight forward ancestry application after living here 5 years so if they reject that then they reject it, nothing more I can do but wait. Try to relax a bit.

bauzy
Nigeria

Post by bauzy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Hi duala,I received this email after 3weeks I submitted to upgrade to premium for setoWe are emailing you t­o confirm that your r­ecent Home Office app­lication is still und­er consideration and ­we expect to make a d­ecision within 6 mont­hs of the date of you­r application, which ­is our service standa­rd. If we are unable ­to process your appli­cation within 6 month­s we will tell you as­ soon as possible.­

Our web page contains­ further information ­about our service standards ­and other information­ that you may find he­lpful with regard to ­your application.

If there is a change ­in your circumstances­, please contact us u­sing this link: https://www.gov.uk/ch­ange-circumstances-vi­sa-brp. DOES THIS MEANS THE UPGRADE IS REFUSED OR STILL IN PROCESS

poketoho
Newly Registered

Post by poketoho » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 pm

NickTheKiwi,
Cheers.. (Y)

Well
Newly Registered

Post by Well » Fri May 05, 2017 2:06 pm

NickTheKiwi wrote:I've not heard anything yet but my application was only received on 21st June and took a very long time to get the biometric letter so I'm not expecting a response until end of November. My application was a straight forward ancestry application after living here 5 years so if they reject that then they reject it, nothing more I can do but wait. Try to relax a bit.
Hello Everyone

My application is a set o on 6 years discretionary leave route.

Just got my biometric enrolment letter with a red.003. What was the outcome of its. Did you have to send further evidence. Please kindly advice

nanotube
Newly Registered

Post by nanotube » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Duala wrote:
poketoho wrote:Duala ... Kudkem ... boladale ...

Its me Duala
Hi Duala,

Please can you let us know what address you sent this back to?

My husband received the RED.0003 in the same envelope as his Biometrics Letter but there is no address which to return it to. Furthermore, the confirmation of receipt of his application was via email, so there is no address to reply to there either. He's not been instructed to complete it (as mentioned in the letter) but it seems that's the case for lot's of people.

This letter is really bizarre.

Juliancesar
Newly Registered

Post by Juliancesar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi all I have the same letter attached to my biometrics do not state about refusal or not enough evidce it is juts a red.003 form I applied for a indefinite leave to remain as DLR 2×3 Any ideas on what to do ??

mykmc2017
Newly Registered

Post by mykmc2017 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi all,
I have received same letter and I am planing to tick A and send it back however, I no longer have the envelope which the letter came in. Could someone kindly tell me where I need to send it to please?

Thanks in advance.

LanaLana1
Newly Registered

Post by LanaLana1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello,

could anyone let me know what happened after you posted/not posted the 003?

My mother received the same so we need to decide what to do.

Thanks,

Lana

EmilyJane
Newly Registered

Post by EmilyJane » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 am

I received this badly worded letter too this week, I am applying for ILR after two lots of discretionary leave, I have tried to find more information out about it on the internet, but there really is not much advice about. I feel apprehensive about it and unsure which box to tick, mine has a page 4 if your claim is refused applying from outside UK, which makes me wonder if that is what they are planning to do. Mine does have a return address on page 1. More worry and anxiety, been waiting 3 months now.

NAO1
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by NAO1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Juliancesar wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:07 pm
Hi all I have the same letter attached to my biometrics do not state about refusal or not enough evidce it is juts a red.003 form I applied for a indefinite leave to remain as DLR 2×3 Any ideas on what to do ??
Hi all. I received the same form RED.0003 attached to my biometrics . I applied for ilr after 2x3 Dlr. please can someone help on how to respond to this? I am basically planing to tick A as I have sent all the necessary documents required when I applied on 12 Dec 2017. Please your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Juliancesar
Newly Registered

Post by Juliancesar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm

I didn't send it . And today I got a phone call from my solicitor saying she got good news for me recieved the ilr . Good luck everyone .