ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to send visit visa for my brother please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Omar3189
Newly Registered

how to send visit visa for my brother please

Post by Omar3189 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:46 pm

im in spouse visa 33 months , me and my wife would to invite my brother to visit us for 1 week what we should to do to make him apply for a visit visa whats the steps

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: how to send visit visa for my brother please

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:14 am

yes im staying with her for sure

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:42 pm

any help please ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Your brother needs to submit evidence of strong ties to his home country to convince the ECO that he won't overstay. Is he employed permanently...or studying...own property....have dependent relatives at home? How long does he want to visit?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Casa wrote:Your brother needs to submit evidence of strong ties to his home country to convince the ECO that he won't overstay. Is he employed permanently...or studying...own property....have dependent relatives at home? How long does he want to visit?
he is in the last year High School so he will back for this for sure my mum work in the government and this is something strong in my country mum own a house in Cairo he want to visit for one week or ten days at most ... me and my wife in UK dont work ,, my wife have DLA so we have Exception from Financial requirements
when i applied for my Spouse Visa ,,, my visa going to end in 12/2017 and i would like to know too if my brother get refuse will this effect me when i apply for FLR ??? thanks

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Casa wrote:Your brother needs to submit evidence of strong ties to his home country to convince the ECO that he won't overstay. Is he employed permanently...or studying...own property....have dependent relatives at home? How long does he want to visit?
he is in the last year High School so he will back for this for sure my mum work in the government and this is something strong in my country mum own a house in Cairo he want to visit for one week or ten days at most ... me and my wife in UK dont work ,, my wife have DLA so we have Exception from Financial requirements
when i applied for my Spouse Visa ,,, my visa going to end in 12/2017 and i would like to know too if my brother get refuse will this effect me when i apply for FLR ??? thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 pm

You may have an issue with showing how you will sponsor him with no funds, unless he has sufficient. 'Adequate maintenance' doesn't apply to visitor visa sponsorship.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Casa wrote:You may have an issue with showing how you will sponsor him with no funds, unless he has sufficient. 'Adequate maintenance' doesn't apply to visitor visa sponsorship.
if my brother apply and they refused him .. is this going to effect on my situation when i extend my visa and apply for FLR ????

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Omar3189 wrote:
Casa wrote:You may have an issue with showing how you will sponsor him with no funds, unless he has sufficient. 'Adequate maintenance' doesn't apply to visitor visa sponsorship.
if my brother apply and they refused him .. is this going to effect on my situation when i extend my visa and apply for FLR ????
No.
(Casa, not CR001)

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:13 pm

so can you tell me please how my brother can apply and what documents i need to sent to my brother and all steps please so we can do it asap ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 pm

(Casa, not CR001)

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:34 pm

do i need any document from my wife to sent to my brother ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Of course, if your wife's sponsoring your brother.
(Casa, not CR001)

Omar3189
Newly Registered

Post by Omar3189 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Casa wrote:Of course, if your wife's sponsoring your brother.
he just will visit us for one week so its so short time then he will go back so what documents do i need from my wife to support his app please