ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview call

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adil2009

interview call

Post by adil2009 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Dear All,

I live in UK ,sponsor my mom for family visit visa to come to uk for short stay and live with me. She submitted her visa application few days ago in back home.

Some one informed me immigration officer who will deal your mom case ,will call you to confirm your sponsorship.

Want to ask will they definitely call me ?if Yes what will they ask me ?

Please help me .

Thanks

adil2009

Re: interview call

Post by adil2009 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:49 am

plz anyone reply me .am waiting .thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:05 am

1. You won't definitely be called
2. General questions regarding your mother's application
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

adil2009

Post by adil2009 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Thanks Casa,

Just wondering if i will be at work or underground and they call me , if i won't b able to pick the call. Then what will be happen ...?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:21 pm

adil2009 wrote:Thanks Casa,

Just wondering if i will be at work or underground and they call me , if i won't b able to pick the call. Then what will be happen ...?
One could only guess that they would call again. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

joshiguy
Newly Registered

Post by joshiguy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:06 am

Hi,

I also applied UK standard visitor visa, yesterday received a call from New Delhi Embassy, they told me that my sponsor is not picking phone, However I told them to call my sponsor (a family friend) after half hour, meanwhile i informed my sponsor to take the call as he missed earlier. After calling my sponsor, they called me again and asked a few questions which they asked to my sponsor also:

Crosscheck Questions:

Why I am going
What will the length of travel.
Who will pay the expenses.
When did we meet last.
When did we had a call last time.

& Some questions they asked to my sponsor as:

1. My Name
2. My Wife's Name
3. Kids Name & Age
4. Where i am working

Every thing was answered well by me and sponsor with the same statements. But on one statement we differ i.e. when did we last meet. I said an year ago and my sponsor aid in Feb 2016. Please advise, will that make difference.

What are the chances of visa.

I am employed with a renowned IT company, having total work experience of 15 years. age 33 Years, Married, having 2 kids, going alone, having INR 400000 in bank accounts. Leave letter from employer attached along with ITRs and all other supporting documents.

I also visited singapore in 2009.

Please advise.

Thanks