ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for NON EEA PR and UKBA Issued another 5 year RC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Obie
Ireland

Re: Applied for NON EEA PR and UKBA Issued another 5 year RC

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:19 pm

It makes little sense applying for PR without knowing what happened with the last application.

The will definitely reply wI think the deadline you give them after the PAP. They were clearly wrong, if what you said is correct.

You must be prepared to take them all the step of the way if they refuse to capitulate.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

srk123
Newly Registered

Post by srk123 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Obie wrote:It makes little sense applying for PR without knowing what happened with the last application.

The will definitely reply wI think the deadline you give them after the PAP. They were clearly wrong, if what you said is correct.

You must be prepared to take them all the step of the way if they refuse to capitulate.
Thanks for your reply Obie... You mentioned that I can give them a deadline to reply to me in PAP (Pre action Protocol) and if they dont reply then I can take them to the court I guess and make a compensation claim too or what? and yes Everything I mentioned is exact details of my case... and do you think I need a Solicitor to do a PAP as nojathan was saying or I can do it Myself with Guidance from you guys please advise.

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi SRK123

Any update on your case ?
srk123 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:16 pm
Obie wrote:It makes little sense applying for PR without knowing what happened with the last application.

Thanks for your reply Obie... You mentioned that I can give them a deadline to reply to me in PAP (Pre action Protocol) and if they dont reply then I can take them to the court I guess and make a compensation claim too or what? and yes Everything I mentioned is exact details of my case... and do you think I need a Solicitor to do a PAP as nojathan was saying or I can do it Myself with Guidance from you guys please advise.