ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post dated EC - Request

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deepthi_a1980
Newly Registered

Post dated EC - Request

Post by deepthi_a1980 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi all,
This forum is very useful for all hsmp aspirants, thanks to all those who are responding to the posts here.

I'm planning to apply for EC & have a query ,

I got the HSMP approved in October and planning to apply for EC in February(HSMP valid until March) . Since I'm held up with a project work in current company will not be able to travel until August.

So planning to apply for post dated EC( i.e starting from June or July).

1. I'm planning to request this in covering letter. Is this the correct procedure or need to orally request to VHS officer?

2. If I give the request stating the current project work, will they ask this to the company HR during verification?

3.Can I give any other personal reason for post dated EC?

Pls suggest me.

Thanks in advance,
Deepthi

shaaskul
Newly Registered

Post by shaaskul » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:36 am

Hi,

You can mention this in the covering letter and the reasons for it. Apart from that in VAF2 (Intended Date of Travel) you have to mention. And also your accomadation in UK has to be accordingly as on that date.

But still experienced ppl can put their views also. With respect to BHC, Chennai they are inconsistent about giving the post dated EC's - For some even though applicant's have asked for a post dated EC - they gave only as on the date they approved. For some - may be lucky ones like me :) - Got post dated EC (For Feb 1st week)

All the best for the Entry Clearance!

Thanks.
S