ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS August 2016

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ronin

Re: RCOS August 2016

Post by ronin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi Gmcarrot,

Did they not mention any reason?

gmcarrot
Newly Registered

Post by gmcarrot » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:14 pm

ronin wrote:Hi Gmcarrot,

Did they not mention any reason?
No they I had 30 points

kulmai
Newly Registered

Post by kulmai » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:37 pm

oh.... you should put up your RLMT again . and apply on October. Did your employer receive a letter? or did it just show rejected in the SMS system

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Guys,
My wife's CoS got rejected today and we are disheartened.
CoS applied : 29/07
Further documents request submitted on 05/08
Rejection date : 22/08
We are still waiting for the rejection reason.

kulmai
Newly Registered

Post by kulmai » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello everyone,

my cos is still under review even after all the results have been declared. I am not sure why. Anyone else waiting?

williampereira0906
Newly Registered

Post by williampereira0906 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Still waiting for mine as well..

KyleBG89
Newly Registered

Post by KyleBG89 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Guys, when you hear, please provide the reasons your applications were rejected.

Mine was also rejected today because a document was missing in the additional documents that were sent in for review. My employer re-applied and is awaiting the review to be put into the September allocation.

Best of luck to everyone.

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:37 am

Morning,
The reason for my wife's CoS was
1. The HO is not convinced that the vac is genuine
2. They do not find suitable reason why 11 other candidates were rejected for the same post.

From the reason for rejection, it seems like HO didnt look into the RMLT docs. We are planning to write back to the case worker for further clarification.

My wife is the first non UK, non EEA employee hence the company had to apply for the sponsorship license just for her. They had submitted all documents (including RMLT) at the time of licence application.

I have a query , please can anyone confirm if the RMLT documents ( i.e Job description, salary , interviewed candidates and rejection reasons) need to be submitted the time of CoS application ? . Appreciate any help.

ronin

Post by ronin » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi adviceme,

Which SOC the application was for? How may points did your wife had? Reason is quite subjective. What would be your next step regarding this matter?

Thanks.

kulmai
Newly Registered

Post by kulmai » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:07 pm

adviceme wrote:Morning,
The reason for my wife's CoS was
1. The HO is not convinced that the vac is genuine
2. They do not find suitable reason why 11 other candidates were rejected for the same post.

From the reason for rejection, it seems like HO didnt look into the RMLT docs. We are planning to write back to the case worker for further clarification.

My wife is the first non UK, non EEA employee hence the company had to apply for the sponsorship license just for her. They had submitted all documents (including RMLT) at the time of licence application.

I have a query , please can anyone confirm if the RMLT documents ( i.e Job description, salary , interviewed candidates and rejection reasons) need to be submitted the time of CoS application ? . Appreciate any help.
How did they know about 11 candidate ? Were this applications on the Jobcentre plus Add? Or the other add?

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Hi Ronin,
my wife had total of 27 points but they have awarded only 7 which essentially means the RMLT was not considered.

Hi Kulmai,
The CoS team got to know about the 11 candidates from the advert summary. we have written now back to the CoS team to re-look at the docs. its a wait a watch game now.

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:32 pm

sorry but no one has confirmed yet if the RMLT has to be submitted at the time of CoS application as well ?
Please can someone confirm this.

timbo88
Newly Registered

Post by timbo88 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:45 pm

I
adviceme wrote:sorry but no one has confirmed yet if the RMLT has to be submitted at the time of CoS application as well ?
Please can someone confirm this.
It can be done concurrently. I.e. you can make an application say on the 10th of August, have the advertisement running concurrently to ensure it has been up up for 28 days, then submit the RMLT with the application before the cut off on September 5.

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Thanks Timbo88.
this could be the issue for rejection. hopefully we will be successful in our Sep attempt !!

timbo88
Newly Registered

Post by timbo88 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Just ensure it has been up for 28 days then submit the relevant files, including screenshots etc. from the appropriate job boards with the RCoS application before the cut-off date (e.g. Sept 5, 2016)

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:23 pm

sure thanks timbo88.

Unfortunately for us, it seems like we have done everything right except NOT submitting the RLMT docs at the time of CoS application.
our situation is very tricky as our current visa expires on 14th Sep so we have to vacate our home and leave the country ..sigh!
and since the outcome of CoS in not sure we have to leave the country assuming we dont return back.

kulmai
Newly Registered

Post by kulmai » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:15 am

adviceme wrote:Hi Ronin,
my wife had total of 27 points but they have awarded only 7 which essentially means the RMLT was not considered.

Hi Kulmai,
The CoS team got to know about the 11 candidates from the advert summary. we have written now back to the CoS team to re-look at the docs. it's a wait a watch game now.

Hi Adviceme,

have they given you the right to appeal? or reapply with a revised RLMT and proof?

My Rcos got rejected too. For the same reason of unsatisfactory RLMT, there was a discrepancy in the ad posted and also the URL wasn't satisfactory. I will be reapplying now in October with a freshly conducted RLMT. The employer was asked for additional document as while filling the allocation request form we just mentioned the websites, the starting dates and the closing date for the section which asked for the RLMT. They sent a letter explaining as to why they dint allocate the points to us. I still am not able to understand how to "get the URL with the Job ID for Jobcentre", if anyone has an idea please help me out. My employer is as clueless. Its not coming in one page with the URL (which should include the ID number).

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello,
It get the URL with the Job ID for Jobcentre just do a print screen. Ensure that you scroll down and take screen shot of 2nd and 3rd pages if any. Also ensure that your employer has the date displayed on the computer before taking screen shot (this is how you can prove the date of the adverts) Hope this helps and good luck.
kulmai wrote:
adviceme wrote:Hi Ronin,

Hi Kulmai,
The CoS team got to know about the 11 candidates from the advert summary. we have written now back to the CoS team to re-look at the docs. it's a wait a watch game now.

Hi Adviceme,

have they given you the right to appeal? or reapply with a revised RLMT and proof?

My Rcos got rejected too. For the same reason of unsatisfactory RLMT, there was a discrepancy in the ad posted and also the URL wasn't satisfactory. I will be reapplying now in October with a freshly conducted RLMT. The employer was asked for additional document as while filling the allocation request form we just mentioned the websites, the starting dates and the closing date for the section which asked for the RLMT. They sent a letter explaining as to why they dint allocate the points to us. I still am not able to understand how to "get the URL with the Job ID for Jobcentre", if anyone has an idea please help me out. My employer is as clueless. Its not coming in one page with the URL (which should include the ID number).

adviceme
Newly Registered

Post by adviceme » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:54 am

Dear All,
Please can anyone guide me on the Visa duration for Tier 2 Gen. Should we apply for 3 years or 5 years ? will this in anyway influence HO ?