ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am bit counfused

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanmshah
Newly Registered

I am bit counfused

Post by sanmshah » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:40 pm

I heard just last week , about Indian passport matter feel to ask here if someone know.

The issue is, Mine one Indian friend relative's son married the Indian woman in India and now they both want to just normal visit UK. But Indian passport agency issued his newly wed wife new passport with his name but in there also endorsement note that there they use her ex husband name.

Now here the scenario is this as I know his ex husband already in UK but no contact with them. Woman hold recent previous passport or you call 2nd previous passport was her father name before she applied her third passport with this new husband and here a funny thing there also Indian Passport department used her ex husband name in her that 2nd previous passport which is main page printed her name with father's middle name and surname! And again in her new passport which is count a 3rd passport they re-use her previous husband name in endorsement note! :!:

I not understanding what the meaning of using her ex husband name in her third passport? I not understanding the logic behind this , if some one have any idea I am glad to find the meaning of this.

As I feel it is just simply abusing woman right and her freedom ness. It is simple that, that woman not easily get UK visa! Her ex husband have any relation or not but Visa Officer seen on it doubt and she may refused.

Here I correct one thing that her ex husband not a British Citizen on that time when they both married and both lived on that time India and they never applied UK before on her that 1st marriage, and this is her completely 1st new application for visitor visa for UK which I feel not on easy way by this stupid passport name game!

Hope I try to best to explain the matter correctly.

Thank You everyone.

noajthan

Re: I am bit counfused

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Suggest the Indian friend's relative's son (or perhaps his good lady wife) registers on the Board and posts their own question.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sanmshah
Newly Registered

Re: I am bit counfused

Post by sanmshah » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 am

Thank you Moderator for reply I try to convince them to write here but as they not much English speaking I am not sure. But, anyway thanks for replying.