ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 ACCA to Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sonu143
Newly Registered

Tier 4 ACCA to Tier 2

Post by Sonu143 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Beeeuk wrote:
lucie1121 wrote:Hello everyone:
Can I ask if I can find a company that sponsor me and Can I switch Tier 4(ACCA) visa to Tier 2?
I had master degree of British university before and after that, I applied PSW visa, then transfer to Tier 4 visa again to study ACCA.
Thanks for reply
Hi lucie1121, have you applied for your Tier 2? have you got your approve or not? thank you!
Hi guys,

I am in a very similar situation, I need some urgent help please!

I was on student visa when I came to UK did my bachelors degree here then I was on PSW and then now on tier 4 ACCA. I have got an offer from a firm to sponsor me but I am just wondering can I switch to tier 2 now on the basis of my previous bachelor's degree without the RMLT. I have had continuous leave to remain since I have came to UK. Please advice me if any one had a similar situation and could successfully switched to tier 2 from tier 4 as an ACCA student.

Hi Lucie1121 / Beeuk did you apply for the tier 2? did you get it as our situations looks very similar?

Thanks everyone, please do let me know, waiting eagerly for a response!!!!

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 4 ACCA to Tier 2

Post by iworker » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:10 am

your previous degree has no significance except that u will not need to do ILETS.
you can switch from outside uk, with restricted cos and rlmt done.
remember restricted cos.. not unrestricted one.

Sonu143
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 ACCA to Tier 2

Post by Sonu143 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:22 pm

iworker wrote:your previous degree has no significance except that u will not need to do ILETS.
you can switch from outside uk, with restricted cos and rlmt done.
remember restricted cos.. not unrestricted one.
Hi iworker,

Thanks for your message. I did some research and also looked on the guidance where it does say that if you have continuous leave to remain since achieving the degree than we can switch within the UK and also get exemption from the RLMT.

There are some posts with similar questions where it has been suggested that it is possible to switch in UK without the RLMT. I checked in Deloitte and NHS website where they say the same.

I think you could be right too but just want ask like if you are sure about this or thats what your understanding is?

Look forward to your response.

Thanks