ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Annual leave limit for - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sandyinuk

Annual leave limit for - ILR

Post by Sandyinuk » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi all,
I took leave in Feb-2016 due to father in law expired. That time company granted me 8 days paid special leave and i took 3 annual leave. Total 15 days i was out of UK. I am again planning to take annual leave of 25 days ( all paid) and all are approved in Nov-Dec this year. I will be out of UK for 38 days including Sat-Sun. There are no other leave in this year. My ILR is due in April next year. I would like to confirm that will there be any impact of my annual leave on my ILR as i will be out of UK more than 28 days continous. There are no unpaid leave in my record or do I need to reduce the dirution of my trip?

Regards,
Sandy

Abc499

Re: Annual leave limit for - ILR

Post by Abc499 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Not sure which VISA you are may be T2G, all depend on the visa category and the date you are applying but only 38 days out of UK in a year will not be any issue for any category (assuming, you are are applying T1G, T2G, LR to ILR). But keep the holiday letter/ employer confirmation for the leave, you can provide this on ILR application.

Plan a nice break :D

Sandyinuk

Post by Sandyinuk » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Thanks for your response. Currently I am on Tier 2 General visa. Sorry to confirm once again, is there annual leave limitation in single leave plan as I am taking 25 days paid leave .

Regards,
Sandeep

Abc499

Post by Abc499 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:34 pm

you can also read this, as this will boost your confidence and you can enjoy the holiday.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ds-v13.pdf

Sandyinuk

Post by Sandyinuk » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Thanks for the response. Now I can book the tickets.. :D

Regards,