ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nikkha Nama

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h2li
Newly Registered

Nikkha Nama

Post by h2li » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I've searched high and low for the answer to this but it seems like all the posts regarding this are either very old or don't have all the information I am looking for. So any help would be much appreciated.

I am applying for a Spouse visa for my wife. With regards to the Nikhanama I understand it has to be attested and stamped by the local union council. Does the same hold true for the English version and I seem to have read in certain places that it also has to be attested by the ministry of foreign affairs.

Can anyone shed some light? At the moment I am ready to send the original stamped by the local union council, the english version and the NADRA version.

Many thanks

Pti2323

Re: Nikkha Nama

Post by Pti2323 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:00 pm

English translation - attested and signed by notary public
No need for foreign office attestation

h2li
Newly Registered

Re: Nikkha Nama

Post by h2li » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Excellent, Thank you very much