ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation - no acknowledgement received.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crazytopu

naturalisation - no acknowledgement received.

Post by crazytopu » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:36 am

Hi,

It's been over a month I made Naturalisation application and yet haven't received any form of acknowledgement. When I checked the timelines of other people it seems I was supposed to receive an email shortly after they received my application.

Also, the money has gone out over 2 weeks ago but no sign of biometric letter yet.

Can anyone share the email address and possibly it's content ( even a few lines will do) so I can do a search on my email to see if it has landed in my junk box?

Do you suggest I call UKBA? Thanks.

k_tier1

Re: naturalisation - no acknowledgement received.

Post by k_tier1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi,

I wrote to the following email address when I was concerned that my biometric enrolment letter is lost in transit.

NationalityBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In my case too money was taken out of my account after two weeks of application submission but received none until I wrote to them on the above email address. Finally I managed get a REMINDER letter for enrolment of biometrics after five weeks. Please note that the above email address is NOT meant for this purpose but I guess they do look into it if you write to them clearly.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 87775.html

I hope it helps.

jalanson
Newly Registered

Post by jalanson » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:46 am

Hi there. I had a similar situation, but I did receive an e-mail acknowledgment about two weeks after (right about when the funds came out of my account) which was enough to satisfy my impatience.

Also regarding biometrics. It turned out that they had sent the first request and the reminder to the wrong address and when i wrote to them at NationalityBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk they told me to confirm my address and after I did, they re-sent a new letter.

crazytopu

Post by crazytopu » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi, guys, this is really useful. Thanks and sorry, didn't realise when the auto notification feature has been turned off as I received no email about your responses. Hence the delay.

I've already emailed them and waiting for a reply soon.