ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer absence letter - query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

coolguy_83

Employer absence letter - query

Post by coolguy_83 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:22 am

Hi Respected members,

I am in the process of collecting documents for ILR from Tier 2 ICT.

Below is the break-up of absence from UK for the past 5 years.

August 2016 - August 2015 Nil

August 2015 - August 2014 11 days

August 2014 - August 2013. Nil

August 2013 - August 2012. 40 days

August 2012 - August 2011. 15 days

All the above days are personal trip to visit family in India.

The leaves applied in the company leave management system is not matching with the dates outside of UK. It's is due to weekend and extra hours worked before and after the vacation agreed internally with line manager.

Salary is paid in UK for all the days outside of UK in these days.
Now HR is saying they can give letter only for the days leave applied in the system.

Can you please guide me how to prove my absence in this circumstance ?

Thanks

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Re: Employer absence letter - query

Post by anoops1984 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Since your holidays are personal and the number of days are less than 100 in last 5 years, no need to worry. You can write the absences in the form by checking the stamps in the passport. You can ask you employer to write in the letter stating that you haven't taken any unpaid leaves and all your holidays were within the company allocated annual leave policy.

coolguy_83

Re: Employer absence letter - query

Post by coolguy_83 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Thanks Anoops1984.
Did you mean that no need to mention specific dates of absence in the letter ? Can I get just the letter with number of annual leaves and there is no unpaid holidays in 5 years ?
Thanks.