ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mamado9
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit Application Form

Post by mamado9 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Hello
Filling the online application form for an EEA family permit , i'm confused with some questions :

1- Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares? Please enter details
(We are unemployed as i just reach Romania 2 months ago and got married , having family member residence card and my wife she just finish her university , but we are supported by my sister and her mother , so should we put how much money we are recieving )

2- Please enter details of what you plan to do whilst in the UK ( is it ok to write : I am planning to search for a job once in UK to cover our living costs. ?)

3- Relationship Details : ( in the guidance is written if you are having family member residence card you don't have to answer those questions, but in the online application form you have to do that , no other solution )
Have you or the EEA national ever been married before or in a long term marriage like relationship?
(My wife was married )
Where did you live? ( Shoould i write N/A ?? )
When did you start to live together? ( Should i write any date like 01 -01 - 2000 ? ? )
When did you finish living together? ( Should i write any date like 01 -01 - 2000 ? ? )
Are you widowed, divorced, separated etc.? ( i already answered that we are married !!!!! )

4-Additional information :
Should we give them informations about our relationship ??? ( as she was married before and got divorced )

5-Regarding the documents we should provide :
Is it better to provide just marriage certificate translated in english and letter declaring that we will travel together and passport ..?
or provide them with some photos in my country ( Tunisia ) , in Romania , and wedding photos , conversations history , emails ,, rent contract , western union reciepts and bank extract ( 2000 euros ) ??

Please i'm waiting for your help !!!!
Thank you

Samir-belkadi
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit Application Form

Post by Samir-belkadi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:58 pm

i wish to help you brother i'v the same situation like yours no one hep us

afezoj
Newly Registered

Post by afezoj » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:38 am

Have you or the EEA national ever been married before or in a long term marriage like relationship?
(My wife was married )
Where did you live? ( Shoould i write N/A ?? )
When did you start to live together? ( Should i write any date like 01 -01 - 2000 ? ? )
When did you finish living together? ( Should i write any date like 01 -01 - 2000 ? ? )
Are you widowed, divorced, separated etc.? ( i already answered that we are married !!!!!

Hi mamado 9

Did you get family permit? What was your answer to those questions? I have similar situation and i dont know what to write.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Don't copy someone else's answers!

Don't expect the form to be well-designed and to make perfect sense.
Print out the paper form and practice there.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

afezoj
Newly Registered

Post by afezoj » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:15 pm

I did not mean to copy, this was supposed to be a quote but as you can see I am new here and do not know yet how thinks work on this forum.

I am stuck on those questions that is why I ask for help. Anything wrong with this???

evadk
Newly Registered

Post by evadk » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 pm

afezoj wrote:I did not mean to copy, this was supposed to be a quote but as you can see I am new here and do not know yet how thinks work on this forum.

I am stuck on those questions that is why I ask for help. Anything wrong with this???
Hey afezoj,
Hope your application went well.

If your partner was previously married, do not conceal this from the Home Office, always be honest.
All those questions are pretty straightforward, just answer them honestly :)