ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-Home office Telephone Number

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mdtaifurrahman
Newly Registered

ILR-Home office Telephone Number

Post by mdtaifurrahman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:55 am

Hello Guys,

I heard from a friend that I could call the home office/Visa-immigration section directly to confer about some issues regarding ILR.

Do yo have the phone number?

Please share with me,

Thank you very much.

Bests

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR-Home office Telephone Number

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:03 am

The helpline is known for giving incorrect advice.

Is this for an application you have already submitted or one you will be submitting in the future?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mdtaifurrahman
Newly Registered

Post by mdtaifurrahman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:12 am

Hi,

I am going to apply soon.

I asked a few questions here, did not get any direct answer. May I ask again?

1. I came here with Tire 2 visa along with my dependents on same tire 2 (dependent visa) on 5th Oct, 2011.
Visa stamped 3 weeks before landing. Will my wife needs to show docs that she had been with me for the past whole 5 years or last 2 years? We unfortunately did not keep all the NHS records for the past 5 years and had our joint bank account for past 2 years (and we opted for no-paper statements), only a few sporadic NHS letters and and her payslips (full 2 years) are available. We may get some letter from GP stating our addresses we lived and letters from Kids' school.

2. My current job will expire on 30th NOv 2016, and I already got an offer from another university for 2.5 years. Should I change the job now and get a new Tire 2 Visa, should I also apply for new Tire 2 dependents visa for my wife and kids or I can lodge ILR applications for all of us immediately after getting my new Tire 2 Visa, say sometimes in the end of September (dependent visa expires on 14th NOv 2016)?

Thanks a lot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 am

1. A strong two years proof of cohabitation documents.

2. Apply up to 28 days before you qualify for ILR or after you have changed employers. Dependents font need to apply for tier 3 dependent if they still have valid leave.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.