ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HarryJones

Application date

Post by HarryJones » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Dear Gurus,
1. Please is the date of postage (post office stamp) the same as the application date OR the date that the HO receives the application.
2. What happens if the public holiday prevents the application from reaching the HO on time?

HO states -"The most recent bank statement must show a date within 31 days before the date of your application."

3. does this apply to Self employment alone OR it also apply to employment jobs

many thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Application date

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:46 pm

HarryJones wrote:Dear Gurus,
1. Please is the date of postage (post office stamp) the same as the application date OR the date that the HO receives the application.
2. What happens if the public holiday prevents the application from reaching the HO on time? The date of posting, therefore it's irrelevant whether there is a Bank holiday before delivery.

HO states -"The most recent bank statement must show a date within 31 days before the date of your application."

3. does this apply to Self employment alone OR it also apply to employment jobs All applications.

many thanks
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hannah111
Newly Registered

Re: Application date

Post by Hannah111 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:24 pm

thank you CASA