ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First Teir Tribunal Appeal Time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bonegh
Newly Registered

First Teir Tribunal Appeal Time

Post by Bonegh » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm a spouse of an EEA National and currently live in the UK. I applied for a Residence Card and it was refused. I appealed and won the appeal. However the Home Office has applied to the FTT for permission to appeal the decision. My question is how long do I have to wait before hearing from the court regarding whether the permission has been granted or not. My lawyer says there is no time limit, so I want to know if anybody here has had a similar experience and how long did they have to wait. I would appreciate your response. Thanks

Jacky25pop
Newly Registered

Re: First Teir Tribunal Appeal Time

Post by Jacky25pop » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi there.
May I know the reason for refusal.

Bonegh
Newly Registered

Post by Bonegh » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:41 pm

The Home Office refused the application because they claim they sent one of their Officers to our residence and couldn't find us. Hence they concluded we don't live there and that my marriage is a sham. However, when we appealed and went to court we provided evidence to show that we live at the address but had just gone out when the so called officer visited. So basically we won the appeal and the judge ordered the HO to issue me the Residence Card. Now the HO has appealed against that decision.

asusblack1
Newly Registered

2 weeks.

Post by asusblack1 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:47 pm

2 weeks from the date you recieved the court decision
Don't worry.

Bonegh
Newly Registered

Re: 2 weeks.

Post by Bonegh » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

asusblack1 wrote:2 weeks from the date you recieved the court decision
Don't worry.
Hi, which court decision are you referring to? It's been over a month now since the HO requested for the permission to appeal.

akz

Post by akz » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:33 am

Hi

I win FTT on 8/3/16, then HO apply for permission on 15/3/16 to go to UT and FTT refused permission on 4/8/16. Nearly 5 months time.

thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

Bonegh
Newly Registered

Post by Bonegh » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:30 am

akz wrote:Hi

I win FTT on 8/3/16, then HO apply for permission on 15/3/16 to go to UT and FTT refused permission on 4/8/16. Nearly 5 months time.

thanks
akz
Thanks a lot for your reply. It is just the reply I needed. I really appreciate it. If I may ask, has the HO issued your permit since the FTT refused their permission to appeal?

Thanks