ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter to home office to clear historic notes

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mralondon
Newly Registered

Letter to home office to clear historic notes

Post by Mralondon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:11 pm

Good evening all

In 2005 I've refusal of entry in uk and send back to my country , in 2008 I come back with visa since date all the time when I go abroad I've problems to get in even with visa , I told is normal after they check the immigration office told me they place note on system to remove that not of refusal on 2005 , but on May 2016 I become British citizen I told that it , but I'm still having problems to come in to the country with British passport this week I come with my wife ( partner visa) and they surprise told me to seat down with my Britsh passport they need to check also my wife visa to check , after 20 min he's back let us in off course I'm a British citizen and told me to write a letter to home office to get this notice clear to avoid future problems

My question is they can stop me like that ?

Also how I can write this letter and send to witch department on Home office?

That you much apreciate help

secret.simon

Re: Letter to home office to clear historic notes

Post by secret.simon » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:33 am

I know some people think that the Home Office is evil, but even they would not think that the Home Office has a witch department.

You should start by applying for an SAR with the Home Office. That will give you a copy of the notes the Home Office has on you.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.