ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Accomodation Concerns in switching to 5yrs route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

larry1
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) Accomodation Concerns in switching to 5yrs route

Post by larry1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 pm

My friend wants to switch from 10yrs parent route to 5yrs .This Application is an extension.He doesn't live with the mother of his child.
He lives with his sister in London while his daughter and mother lives in Oxfordshire.
I think the 5yrs route requires meeting the Accomodation, Financial and English Language requirement.He does 2 jobs and he has passed the English Language test.But the concern is the accomodation because the tenancy agreement is not in his name.
He has all other proof of taking an active role in his daughter's upbringing.He sends money monthly to the account of his daughter's mother.He also travel to oxford to see her every 2 weeks.
I will be glad if any useful advice can be given on the ACCOMODATION.

SoHopeful

Re: FLR(FP) Accomodation Concerns in switching to 5yrs rout

Post by SoHopeful » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:39 am

He will a letter from the landlord confirming that he has consent to be there and that the property is large enough... i.e 2 bedrooms.