ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translation of Documents.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crimson76

Translation of Documents.

Post by crimson76 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:26 pm

I need to have the birth certificate of my daughter translated in English for Naturalisation application. Who can translate documents for home office. What are home office guidelines for translation of documents. What qualification and other requirements home office has set for translators? Please guide

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Translation of Documents.

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Is she under 18 years old? If yes, children are registered, adults are naturalised.

Does MN1 ask for birth certificate if child was born abroad?

Any official and registerEd translation company is acceptable or try your embassy.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:25 pm

CR001 wrote:Is she under 18 years old? If yes, children are registered, adults are naturalised.

Any official and registerEd translation company is acceptable or try your embassy.
Thanks CR001
she is only 7. And I am applying for registration using MN1 form. Please inform what are home office requirements for translators. I could not find it in guidance. There are lots of companies offering translation services, please guide what should I look for when selecting a translation company.

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:26 pm

CR001 wrote:Is she under 18 years old? If yes, children are registered, adults are naturalised.

Thanks CR001
she is only 7. And I am applying for registration using MN1 form. Please inform what are home office requirements for translators. I could not find it in guidance. There are lots of companies offering translation services, please guide what should I look for when selecting a translation company.