ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension has been refused- Help plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

b2buk
Newly Registered

Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension has been refused- Help plz

Post by b2buk » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:07 pm

s_r_san wrote:Hi

I am also in the same situation
All other points are granted other than 1st point

Only reason, my name was not mentioned as shareholder in accounts

Since shareholder is not mentioned in accounts as per current accounting practice or requirements for SME
my accountant did not mention my name in accounts as shareholder, but did as director

In your case, in sole trader's accounts, the capital mentioned in accounts belongs to the sole trader
That is the logic as per accountants

anyway you have the option to apply for AR based on the documents you submitted
they will not give the documents until your visa is granted
Or you may collect the documents in border when you leave UK

hi,
my visa is also refused because of my name is not in accounts as a shareholder, all other points are awarded, so is there any chance so I can win the case in JR? thanks

noajthan

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension has been refused- Help

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:02 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension has been refused- Help

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:29 am

This is what 46-SD(b)(4) says in the current rules:
If the applicant has invested by way of share capital the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in the applicant’s name as it appears on his application. If the value of the applicant’s share capital is not shown in the accounts, then a copy of the company’s register of members must be provided,
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice