ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_aspirant
Newly Registered

Earnings issue

Post by hsmp_aspirant » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Gurus of HSMP,

I have been deputed to UK in July 2007 by an Indian IT company.

I am on allowance here and my salary statement only reflects the net allowance. No tax deductions are shown on the UK Allowance statement. However, I get the Indian salary (Basic + Special Allowance + PF).

I do not qualify for the HSMP on the basis of my UK Allowance. However, I sail through on my Indian salary.

My question is can I show my Indian earnings for the last twelve months when I have been in UK for last 6 months? What is the definition of secondment? I have no letter from my company stating that I am in UK on allowance.

hsmp_aspirant
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_aspirant » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Can somebody please reply to this. I need to apply for HSMP ASAP and would appreciate your response.

Does the HSMP letter specify whether HSMP was applied from within UK or from outside UK. Can I say that I had applied for HSMP from outside UK (so that I can score points on my Indian salary) even when I have applied from UK. Will that cause problems later whilst visa stamping?

kapoor@yahoo.com

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:37 pm

In this forum, I've seen people in UK but applied from India. Try to search for those discussions and send Private messages to such guys. They should be able to guide you.

Reg what HSMP letter contains, send private messages to people who have got it approved as they may not read this thread.