ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel while appeal pending

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vizhy2016
Newly Registered

Travel while appeal pending

Post by vizhy2016 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi,

I just want to ask if anyone know or has done this.

My wife's FLR(M) application was refused and we appeal which is pending at the moment. Can she travel back to home country and then come back to the UK while the appeal is pending.

We applied before the visa expired so the application was an in-time application. We filed the appeal in time as well. We never missed a deadline so her leave is been extended under leave 3C I believe. She is still a leagal migrant in the country.

Now has anyone traveled with a pending appeal? What would be the reason for home office to not let her in. We will be traveling together.

Anywhere to find this information?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel while appeal pending

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Has her previous visa expired now? If yes, how does she expect to re-enter the UK with no valid visa.

Section 3C will cease if she leaves the UK. Not advisable to travel at all.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.