ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP spouse dependant documention

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vallhalla
Newly Registered

HSMP spouse dependant documention

Post by vallhalla » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi

Could someone provide me with a list of documents required to have my wife put on my HSMP visa?

I have been on it for a year now and recently got married to a non-EU national.

Thanks for the help

Andy

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Hi der,
I'll tell you what I did. My wife was in India, and I was here. So for my wife also to have a hsmp dependant visa, I filled up vaf 1 form, submitted original marriage certificate, my wife passport, her photos. From my side, passport photocopies, tenancy agreement, utility bill, appointment letter, salary slips, bank statements.

vallhalla
Newly Registered

Post by vallhalla » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:55 am

thanks for the help.

is there any further documents that i would need? i have been here for a year on my HSMP visa already and i got married recently to someone i have not lived with yet and she has never been here. Is there anything that i would have to provide to stengthen her case? in the past she was refused 2 times for visitor visas here on grounds that there wasn't sufficient evidence she would return. does this have a negative impact on her application?

thank you

andy

December31

Don't forget your marriage photos!!

Post by December31 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Don't forget your marriage photos!!

vallhalla
Newly Registered

Post by vallhalla » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:53 pm

thanks again

do i have to provide any other proof in terms of contact with my wife such as phone bills, how our relationship formed? it cannot be that simple to just submit a marriage certificate and some photos and immigration says please come right in? we have never lived together so i don't have any bills in both of our names....

thanks everybody for your advise

December31

Its upto you then

Post by December31 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Its upto you then

vallhalla
Newly Registered

Post by vallhalla » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:12 am

thank you all

what i was looking for was more or less issues which EC would challnge me on with my situation and evidence that i could supply that would counter their potential position.

what type of evidence i should be supplying as standard and what i should provide to enhance my case but at the same time evidence not to provide that they could use against me in some way.