ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Bedworth

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran1u

NCS Bedworth

Post by imran1u » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:12 am

Morning All,

i wonder if some one can advice me on this .

"few days back i had the NCS appointment for naturalization, NCS lady gave me royal mail tracking no for the postage , i tried checking this postage no ,but it come as no doesn't exist ."

Its only been 6 working days when i had the appointment . Shall i wait for week or two more , to see if money get deducted , or shall i approach the NCS bedworth enquire about this.

Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: NCS Bedworth

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:09 am

If I was in your position I would query it with the NCS.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:13 am

imran1u wrote:Morning All,

"few days back i had the NCS appointment for naturalization, NCS lady gave me royal mail tracking no for the postage , i tried checking this postage no ,but it come as no doesn't exist ."

Its only been 6 working days when i had the appointment . Shall i wait for week or two more , to see if money get deducted , or shall i approach the NCS bedworth enquire about this.

Kind Regards
Its irrelevant, you have filed the application - date of NCS interview is date of filing.
Anything else is just internal to HO, their problem - not yours.

Don't expect feedback from HO, all you have to do is sit tight and tough it out - for 3 or 4 or 6 months or more.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

imran1u

Post by imran1u » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 am

noajthan wrote:
imran1u wrote:Morning All,

Kind Regards
Its irrelevant, you have filed the application - date of NCS interview is date of filing.
Anything else is just internal to HO, their problem - not yours.

Don't expect feedback from HO, all you have to do is sit tight and tough it out - for 3 or 4 or 6 months or more.
Noajthan thanks for the reply i understand i have to wait for while , but i was bit concerned about the tracking when you fill up the application.
Casa wrote:If I was in your position I would query it with the NCS.
Casa thanks for your reply as well . I hope it will not make any problem if i enquire NCS lady about the tracking no .

Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Of course it won't....you've paid for a service. But as noajthan has rightly said, you have nothing to be concerned about.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

imran1u

Post by imran1u » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:42 pm

Thanks a lot Noajthan and Casa

spzenthil

Post by spzenthil » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi,

I applied through a different NCS but the royal mail tracking number they provide didn't work as well. when I queried the NCS couple of days later they provided me a different tracking number showing the application reaching the home office. You can check back with the NCS hopefully it is some mistake in writing the tracking number only.

Thanks,
-Senthil

imran1u

Post by imran1u » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:02 pm

spzenthil wrote:Hi,

I applied through a different NCS but the royal mail tracking number they provide didn't work as well. when I queried the NCS couple of days later they provided me a different tracking number showing the application reaching the home office. You can check back with the NCS hopefully it is some mistake in writing the tracking number only.

Thanks,
-Senthil
.i was bit concerned about reaching the application to home office . Well today money gone off the account . So it's ok now . Now it's time to wait .