ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Buckshee
Newly Registered

EEA form

Post by Buckshee » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi, Please can anyone help. I am an Irish citizen and have an Irish Passport and have lived in the UK for many years. In order to sponser my partner, a non EU national who is also my ex husband who is facing deportation although we have been back together now for nearly three years I am being asked to show evidence that I have worked here for 5 continues years. Because the years I need this evidence for, re- jobs is from years ago I have no hope to get this evidence now. I have provided my NI records and Home Office is saying it doesn't show that I have worked much, bearing in mind we have two children who are now grown up. I'm sure I read on here that if you worked part time it doesn't show on your NI records and I have had lots of part time jobs. This is really getting me down. Help. Thanks.