ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation documents required for Flr(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t2016
Newly Registered

Accommodation documents required for Flr(M)

Post by t2016 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:13 am

Hello Guys

I was wondering someone help me about this situation. I will apply for FLR(M) visa. I will stay with my partner's family. All documents I have :

1- Tenancy agreement
2-Council Tax
3-Utility Bills
4-Letter from my partners mother that states I can stay there

Do I need any other documents ? Do I need Property Inspection Report (PIR) ? If I need , How can I get ?
Hope someone help me :? Thank you in advance....

t2016
Newly Registered

Re: Accommodation documents required for Flr(M)

Post by t2016 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:18 am

Anyone help asap :(( ??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:45 am

Letter from Landlord stating you can stay there.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

t2016
Newly Registered

Post by t2016 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Thank you so much for your reply ! Landlord means my partners family or paragon which is rented by my family?

I just called HO help line. He said there is no need property inspection report just get letter from family and 6 letter belongs to me and my partner. I am not sure about tho.
Plus I called another company about PIR. They can prepare in 3 days when I send them my rooms measures + 110£
I don't wanna pay for pir to be honest ! I have already pay much money for visa /:
You guys just above documents will be fine ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Do your partner's parents own the property or do they rent it from a private landlord or the Council?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'paragon'. Paragon = a person or thing that is perfect :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:58 pm

If your parents are the named tenants, their tenancy agreement will list who is permitted to live in the property. Landlords are very strict about things like this and would expect a tenant to get permission for long term family/friends to stay/live in their property. If you don't get this and the landlord finds out and is not happy, the whole family could face eviction and you will have no leg to stand on. Tenancy agreements are legally binding and there is very likely a clause in the contract about additional tenants and sub letting.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

t2016
Newly Registered

Post by t2016 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:15 pm

Casa wrote:Do your partner's parents own the property or do they rent it from a private landlord or the Council?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'paragon'. Paragon = a person or thing that is perfect :?
Thank you for reply! They rent from Paragon Community Housing Limited for 10 years. I called paragon they said they can't send letter states I can stay there they said they don't do this. They said it's about my partner's family. They said " Landlord" is my partner's family. They can prepare a letter... Basically I have just tenancy agreement, council tax, utility bills and letter from family ( which says I can stay and there is enough room) Should we state we will stay temporarily till find a place ? :SS I am confused please help

t2016
Newly Registered

Post by t2016 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:19 pm

CR001 wrote:If your parents are the named tenants, their tenancy agreement will list who is permitted to live in the property. Landlords are very strict about things like this and would expect a tenant to get permission for long term family/friends to stay/live in their property. If you don't get this and the landlord finds out and is not happy, the whole family could face eviction and you will have no leg to stand on. Tenancy agreements are legally binding and there is very likely a clause in the contract about additional tenants and sub letting.
Thanks for your reply! We can't move out atm but we will after visa. What's your suggestion for my situation ? Everyone looks ok me being in the house to be honest. When I call paragon they didn't even mention that I need permission from them.

t2016
Newly Registered

Post by t2016 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:07 pm

anyone help ?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:15 am

Property inspection report is recommended when you share house with others members.