ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help please urgent refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alagesan
Newly Registered

Need help please urgent refusal

Post by alagesan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:25 am

Hi,
i have applied settlement visa to my wife and my son(1.5 year) in Chennai, India on Jul 13 and got REFUSAL with below reason

Financial Requirements: ECO Reasons for refusal
.Your sponsor is not exampt from the financial requireent under E ECP 3.3
.In order to meet the financial requirements of the rules you must meet £22,400 per annum
.You have stated in appendix 2 that you are relying on you sponsored salaried income Category A and Self employment Category F to meet the financial requirement.
you have submitted following documents:
.6 months payslips of £6000 and hence annual salary of £12000
.6 month bank statements matching your payslips
.p60 for 2014 and 2015

In support of your sponsor's self employment Limited Company, you have submitted below documents
.Companies House letter
.Sharp Professional services ltd letter(dividend confirmation letter from accountant)
.Bank statement for 6 months

As i have started my limited company last December(9 months) still i didn't pay any annualtax so i took dividend of £25000 transferred from Company account into my personal account and i got Dividend confirmation letter with the amount from my accountant and submitted with my application.

they haven't consider my Dividend amount as i didn't pay tax,how can tax return to be submitted before i submit end of my financial year?

is it worth to Re appeal or go with fresh application?
if i appeal can i pay dividend tax and include that document as well?

PariJ
United Kingdom

Re: Need help please urgent refusal

Post by PariJ » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:12 am

can you post the exact words of refusal from ECO?.It is not clear from your post

alagesan
Newly Registered

Re: Need help please urgent refusal

Post by alagesan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 am

ECO Reasons for Refusal :
. Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirement as defined paragraph E-ECP 3.3
. In order to meet the financial requirement of the rules your sponsor needs a cross income (with 1
child) £22,400 per annum
. You have stated in Appendix 2 that you are relying on your sponsored salaried income Category A & Self
employment Category F to meet the financial requirement.

In support of your sponsor's salaried employment you have submitted the following documents as per FM Requirements
.6 months payslips from ******* from Jan 2016 to Jul 2016 showing gross salary for 6 months £6000 and
hence annual salary of £12000.
. You have submitted your sponsor's employer letter which confirms your sponsor's employment as
Software Architect with annual gross income of £12000
.You have submitted sponsor's bank account from 01/12/2015 to 23/06/16 ,I acknowledge that salary
entries matching all the payslips except salary credited for June 2016.
.You have submitted your sponsor's P60 for 2014 and 2015.

In support of your sponsor's self employment limited company income you have submitted the following documents
. Company House letter stated from ***
. Sharp professional Services ltd letter dated 16/03/2016
. Bank Statement from 17/12/2015 to 20/06/16

As per the FM rules self employed limited company must provide the following specified documents to meet the requirements.
If the sponsor is a limited company (must show all of these)
.Where sponsor is listed as a company director and draws a salary from company gross profits: Payslips and payment of PAYEE and class 2 National Insurance Contributions where applicable covering the same period as company Tax Return CT600 where evidence is available at the date of application.

. Companies Houses Registration.
. Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy of print out) and evidence this has been filled with HMRC such as Electronic Acknowledgement from HMRC
. If the sponsor's business is Registered Company that is required to produce annual audited accounts the latest such accounts or if business is not required to produce annual audited accounts ,the latest un audited and an accountant's certification of confirmation from an accountant who is member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (As defined in company acts 2006).

. Corporate /Business bank statements covering same 12-month period as tax return(s),
. Personal Bank Statements covering the same 12 month period as the tax return(s) showing that income
from self employment has been paid into personal account
. Payment class of 2 National Insurance Contribution (for self employed person) or current appoint
appointment reports from Companies house(for directors).

If the sponsor is a limited Company (must show one of these)
. Certificate of VAT registration and latest VAT return (a copy of print out) confirming the VA registration number, if the Turn over is excess of £7300,00

. Proof of ownership/lease of business premises.
. Original Registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of the PAYEE ,National Insurance, PAYEE Reference Number, Account Office Reference Number. This evidence may in the form certified copy documentation issued by HMRC

Registration with London Stock Exchange or with an International Stock Exchange approved
by financial services authority in the UK