ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Spouse Visa after partner LR ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Spouse Visa after partner LR ILR

Post by OnlyAly » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi, I am applying SET(M). I am a household lady and My husband is a self employed consultant. We are providing personal bank statements containing all the payments my husband has received in last 3 months for adequate funds.
My questions are
1 Do we need to provide invoices for the bank transactions ( the money we have received )?
2 my husband also had a business account for his limited company. Do we need to provide business bank statements?
3 we have translations from business account to personal account, Do we need to provide dividend vouchers for those transaction?
Please help with the answers, all the moderates especially CR001, I am impressed with your posts and depth of understanding.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET(M) Adequate funds

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 am

Can you give the details (start and expiry dates) of your previous visas?

Are you currently on a spouse settlement visa, if so when was it granted?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

Post by OnlyAly » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:40 am

I came in May 2011 as tier 4 dependent(spouse). Got visa renewed as dependent few times since then. Now I am on tier 1 entrepreneur dependent visa. Recent visa is from April 2016 to April 2019. My husband is settled recently from tier 1 entrepreneur on 10 years long resident. I am in uk for more than 5 years as dependent. I needed to complete 2 years as dependent under rules applicable before 9th July 2012.
I am worried about source of income proofs For Adequate funds for SET(M). please guide as per my requested questions.
I have limited information for this application. Please go in details if necessary. Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:06 am

You cannot apply for Set(M) ILR as you do not hold a spouse settlement visa.

You can't apply for ILR now either based on 2 years residence if your husband got his ILR based on 10 years long residence. The rules for PBS dependents and the transitional provisions for pre July 2012 applicants changed in April 2014, see link below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 43881.html

You have to apply to switch to FLR(M). You will only qualify for ILR in 2021, either Set(M) after 5 years on spouse settlement visa - FLR(M) for 2 X 2.5 years or through 10 years long residence if you meet all the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

Post by OnlyAly » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Thank you for this GOLDEN piece of information as now I need to cancel my premium appointment for 26th of September. I can save £2375. And prepair for flr(m).
May I request your opinion for recent visa.

Q- if i don't switch my visa now to flr(m) and apply in 2019 when my recent leave to remain tier 1 entrepreneur dependent will expire, will this creat any trouble at the time of switching in 2019.

By this way I only need one visa and will qualify for long residence in 2021.

Q- will this raise questions at airport when I will be travelling with settled husband and British children?

Please guide me to stay legal.
My history is as under
May 2011 entry clearance
July 2012 extension tier4 dep
Jan 2014 (graduate) entrepreneur dep
Feb 2015 (graduate) entrepreneur dep
Apr 2016 entrepreneur dep

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:31 pm

OnlyAly wrote:Thank you for this GOLDEN piece of information as now I need to cancel my premium appointment for 26th of September. I can save £2375. And prepair for flr(m).
May I request your opinion for recent visa.

Q- if i don't switch my visa now to flr(m) and apply in 2019 when my recent leave to remain tier 1 entrepreneur dependent will expire, will this creat any trouble at the time of switching in 2019. You can apply at any point, but it is risky if you have travel plans. Some members (dependents) have been denied re-entry.

By this way I only need one visa and will qualify for long residence in 2021. Should be fine, see above.

Q- will this raise questions at airport when I will be travelling with settled husband and British children? Yes, very likely.

Please guide me to stay legal.
My history is as under
May 2011 entry clearance
July 2012 extension tier4 dep
Jan 2014 (graduate) entrepreneur dep
Feb 2015 (graduate) entrepreneur dep
Apr 2016 entrepreneur dep
Char (CR001 not Casa)

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

Post by OnlyAly » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Thank you. Will be working in lines you draw. Regards

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

Post by OnlyAly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:01 am

I cancelled my premium appointment and waiting for refund.
Wandering if you can advise for MN1 Application for uk born children.
My husband applying under 1(3)
What documents do we need to send with application
3 Children are aged 4.5, 2.5, 1.3.

I am scared to make any serious mistake since yesterday. I know this post is at wrong place but just because it relates my family history.
Your advice will be vital.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:31 am

Refunds can take a couple of weeks.

Please post your MN1 question in the British Citizenship sub forum, your history is not required for the children application if you partner has ILR.

Are all three children UK born?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

Post by OnlyAly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:52 am

Just to add to the above post. I don't want to send mine and my husbands passport & BRPs, as I need them for flr(m) application. May I only add photocopies.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:05 am

OnlyAly wrote:Just to add to the above post. I don't want to send mine and my husbands passport & BRPs, as I need them for flr(m) application. May I only add photocopies.
Please post your MN1 questions in the appropriate forum as requested and you will receive answers there. This is not the correct forum for BC questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

OnlyAly
Newly Registered

Post by OnlyAly » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:11 am

Yes I posted..thank you