ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions about MN1 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

omya
Newly Registered

Questions about MN1 application

Post by omya » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi there, and thanks for this wonderful forum and all the helpful advices..

My son is going to be 17 this month, should I put his title as Mister or Master?

My son was born abroad, what documents should I include with his application other than his BRP, his current passport, his British father's passport, his parents mariage certificate (translated) and his birth certificate (translated)..
because it says in the form that I should include his previous passports, used to enter UK in the first time, at that time he was a baby, he was on my passport (as his mother).

thanks in advance.

noajthan

Re: Questions about MN1 application

Post by noajthan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 am

omya wrote:Hi there, and thanks for this wonderful forum and all the helpful advices..

My son is going to be 17 this month, should I put his title as Mister or Master?

My son was born abroad, what documents should I include with his application other than his BRP, his current passport, his British father's passport, his parents mariage certificate (translated) and his birth certificate (translated)..
because it says in the form that I should include his previous passports, used to enter UK in the first time, at that time he was a baby, he was on my passport (as his mother).

thanks in advance.
Mister.

Include your previous passport if you have it.

If you apply via NCS they will check and take what is necessary.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

omya
Newly Registered

Re: Questions about MN1 application

Post by omya » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 am

Thank you very much.