ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport used for life in UK test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

omya
Newly Registered

passport used for life in UK test

Post by omya » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi there,

Form AN requires me to include my passport used to take life in the UK test? it's my expired passport, should I still include it?

I am planning to use NCS, will they photocopy my BRP, so I will not include it with my application, and mention the reason that it was photocopied by NCS service and I will send it after approval, within 5 days.

Thanks in advance.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: passport used for life in UK test

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:00 pm

You need to include your current passport and your Life test certificate (original).
NCS will take copies of your documents and certify them as true copies (except Life test certificate) - for the purpose of MN you have included therefore your passport and BRP, no need for explanations.

omya
Newly Registered

Post by omya » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Thank you

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:31 am

If your passport gets stamped on entry I would take the old one too to be copied, as you're supposed to to prove residence goin at least 5 years back.

omya
Newly Registered

Post by omya » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 am

Thank you very much.