ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passports requested by HO

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akz

Passports requested by HO

Post by akz » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:49 pm

noajthan wrote:
The 2 pages of this topic tell the long-running saga from the beginning...
Hi noajthan

Update

on 12/09/16 home office ask for my and my missis passport, what is it mean? Are they going to give us PR cards? We won the FTT and also FTT refuse HO permission for UT.

Regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

noajthan

Re: Passports requested by HO

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:09 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one) as it had been tagged onto a totally unrelated topic.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

akz

Post by akz » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:13 pm

noajthan wrote:To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one) as it had been tagged onto a totally unrelated topic.
Thanks noajthan,

Really feels that i am getting the PR but not sure about rules that why Home Office ask for passport as they already have my and my misses detail with them and also the PR card is separate card and it is not attached to passport so wny they request the passport again?

Regards
akz

akz

Post by akz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:36 am

Thanks everyone.

Finally I got my and my misses PR cards along with all documents.

Kind regards
akz

akz

Post by akz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 am

clarification

Hi As i applied in Jan 2015 before the BRP was introduced for PR application in April 2015, thats why HO have no biometrics detail about me and they request my passport back after winning my case in FTT to put the PR sticker in my passport.

Regards
akz

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:48 am

akz wrote:clarification

Hi As i applied in Jan 2015 before the BRP was introduced for PR application in April 2015, thats why HO have no biometrics detail about me and they request my passport back after winning my case in FTT to put the PR sticker in my passport.

Regards
akz
Hurray for British civil service and its cold, clinical efficiency.
Impersonal and soul-destroying yes, but it gets the job done.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

akz

Post by akz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:47 am

noajthan wrote:
akz wrote:clarification

Regards
akz
Hurray for British civil service and its cold, clinical efficiency.
Impersonal and soul-destroying yes, but it gets the job done.
Sorry for the daye in my thread 12/09/2016, is actually the date when i post my question, Passport sent on 05/09/2016, which is in reality very quick to receive PR in 10 days------but to get my passport i almost waited 2 years in appeal process. Thanks for every one who prays and help. I was already become mental in this whole process.

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:59 am

congrats akz
i'm so happy for you, your journey should inspire and give hope to anyone going through a similar journey that theres hope.
i remember reading your posts and thinking omg.
Congrats again

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:22 am

akz wrote:
noajthan wrote:To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one) as it had been tagged onto a totally unrelated topic.
Thanks noajthan,

Really feels that i am getting the PR but not sure about rules that why Home Office ask for passport as they already have my and my misses detail with them and also the PR card is separate card and it is not attached to passport so wny they request the passport again?

Regards
akz
Hello Akz
I am following you from last couple of week now i got the same letter HO ask my passport as well could you please tell me what are the wording of that letter HO send you, cause i am stressed out as well.
Thank you and congrats