ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question regrding dependent visa for husband of HSMP holder

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandu

question regrding dependent visa for husband of HSMP holder

Post by chandu » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:58 pm

hi

i have a typical case for all u gurus.

my friend who is an indian national got hsmp approval and applied for EC 2yrs back but got rejected on the basis of fraudulent documents (employment details) which he claims to be true and applied for review and never accepted b4 HO that these were fraudulent but in review also they rejected his case.

recently 5 months back he got married and his wife is on H1B visa in USA. now she has applied for HSMP from USA and got the approval, she also got the visa. but she is still in US. now she wants to apply for a dependent visa (for UK) for her husband who is in india.

NOW THE QUESTION IS:-

will he get dependent visa? since he was rejected earlier on the basis of fraudulent documents. WILL THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION EFFECT HIS DEPENDENT VISA APPLICATION?

PLEASE DONT ASK WHY SHE IS LEAVING USA OR WHY HE DIDNT APPLIED FOR USA H4....

please suggest what to do?

chandu

Post by chandu » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:57 pm

can somebody please answer my query?

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 pm

As long as the applicant can prove that everything is genuine when questioned...there should be no problem..or else...no body can help!!!

chandu

Post by chandu » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:01 am

now the problem is he is nomore working with that company and when he applied for the visa 2yrs back it seems they didnt even answer the phone, while in review also HO rejected the plea. at that time only he left the job without any notice. now they will never give any experience letter also. he n

how can he prove now...

please suggest

thanks
reincarnation wrote:As long as the applicant can prove that everything is genuine when questioned...there should be no problem..or else...no body can help!!!

chandu

Post by chandu » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:31 pm

please reply

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Hiya,

This forum has a lot of experienced people, but very few of us are actually qualified immigration consultants/lawyers.

While we may be able to speculate on the endless possibilities in situations like you are currently in, it will require the skills of an "good" immigration lawyer/consultant to provide a proper insight into the approach you should use.

Also, since this forum is for HSMP, the replies would largely be restricted to this particular channel for immigration. However, an immigration consultant may be able to advice you on additional angles that we, as novices, may fail to consider.

Really sorry if I sound rude, but I honestly believe you should take the advice of an OISC recognised immigration consultant - someone worth the money. Beware that there are plenty of pseudo-consultants around and they would simply waste your time, not to mention money...

While I completely appreciate your circumstances and sympathise with you, you need to recognise that this is a sensitive matter and you better get it right this time...

I'm sorry, but I'm only trying to help.

Cheers.

chandu

Post by chandu » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:48 pm

thanks fr ur reply... can u please suggest me any good immigration lawyers in this case, since i have no idea about immigration lawyers. he is ready to get a paid advice also.

gorajim wrote:Hiya,

This forum has a lot of experienced people, but very few of us are actually qualified immigration consultants/lawyers.

While we may be able to speculate on the endless possibilities in situations like you are currently in, it will require the skills of an "good" immigration lawyer/consultant to provide a proper insight into the approach you should use.

Also, since this forum is for HSMP, the replies would largely be restricted to this particular channel for immigration. However, an immigration consultant may be able to advice you on additional angles that we, as novices, may fail to consider.

Really sorry if I sound rude, but I honestly believe you should take the advice of an OISC recognised immigration consultant - someone worth the money. Beware that there are plenty of pseudo-consultants around and they would simply waste your time, not to mention money...

While I completely appreciate your circumstances and sympathise with you, you need to recognise that this is a sensitive matter and you better get it right this time...

I'm sorry, but I'm only trying to help.

Cheers.