ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajam

Re: Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Post by rajam » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:59 am

I submitted my passport on 11th august in mirpur. I still havent heard anything. Has anyone recieved their yet?
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:33 pm

rajam wrote:I submitted my passport on 11th august in mirpur. I still havent heard anything. Has anyone recieved their yet?
It can take 8 weeks a lot of ppl waiting from august
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

anna-uk
Newly Registered

Post by anna-uk » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm

[quote="gbegum"]

do you have access to your application?
I have received the same E-mail, however, my application is still in active, I have contacted them but no reply

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 pm

still here and still waiting :cry: :(

Going to see the wife mid november to mid december if i hear nothing before then im going to reapply once i get back.

HOME OFFICE ARE A JOKE ! :evil:
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Beena wrote:
asif_sharif wrote:home office are a fuck1ng joke ! :evil: :( :cry:

gonna have to reapply
Where are you from? You've definitely been waiting for a long time..

Me and my cousin appealed sept/oct 2015 time and we have both received hearing dates for November 2016 alhamdulillah .. definitely try expediting with a letter from the gp explaining your depression etc.. or get an mp involved? Have you tried calling the tribunal services?

I pray that your worries come to an end soon inshaAllah
im from london got my local MP involed he's sent letter asking whats going on hes got the same bullcrap reply 4 times busy busy busy busy due to high volume of calls
married 21/02/2014
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
entry allowed

Nadeem100
Newly Registered

Post by Nadeem100 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:37 pm

asif_sharif wrote:
Beena wrote:
asif_sharif wrote:home office are a fuck1ng joke ! :evil: :( :cry:

gonna have to reapply
Where are you from? You've definitely been waiting for a long time..

Me and my cousin appealed sept/oct 2015 time and we have both received hearing dates for November 2016 alhamdulillah .. definitely try expediting with a letter from the gp explaining your depression etc.. or get an mp involved? Have you tried calling the tribunal services?

I pray that your worries come to an end soon inshaAllah
im from london got my local MP involed he's sent letter asking whats going on hes got the same bullcrap reply 4 times busy busy busy busy due to high volume of calls

Your review date was in December and you still not received a court hearing date?

My review date was February 2016 and we have not heard anything and we in London

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:25 pm

yes mate still waiting :evil: :evil: :cry:
married 21/02/2014
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
entry allowed

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Basically in mid august i got an email stating my husbands case has been overturned (even though the initial review date had passed and i was told i was awaiting tribunal date and time) alhumdulila, he go an email to say UKBA are ready to issue him UK visa, so he made IHS payment once again and handed in his passport as advised..
He handed in his passport at islamabad 31st August..
I want to go to pakistan and come back with him InShaAllah once he is granted his visa (which sonetimes can take upto 3 months to be returned back to islamabad for him to collect with visa issued)
Has anybody else been in this situation? Awaiting passport back with visa from ther pakistani spouse after appeal being overturned miraculously somehow (when i was told i was awaiting tribunal)??...

If so.. How long after did ur spouse recieve back their passport with visa as i plan on going to pakistan in 2 weeks time and staying there til my spouses visa comes..
Once his visa comes he needs to fo his tb test again and in sha Allah we can both fly back over to UK together

Bloody hell Emirates is £570 atm flying out beginin of october til mid nov.. (Mind u i will prob hav to change return date if he ent recieved his passport wiv visa bk in dat tym as i plan on travellin ryt nx to him on da same flight in sha Allah :P

khan A
Newly Registered

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by khan A » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:43 pm

waseemiqbal wrote:Khan_A why not u call tribunal to confirm whether ur review is upheld
But it can't b possible because eco didn't review cases with April deadline yet as mine is 11 may n still w8ing

My Husband got an Email 24th August (after i was told by Tribunal that im awaiting my court date) to say The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office is now ready to issue you a UK Visa.

So as advised in his email.. My husband first made IHS payment again and printed off the confirmation and then he handed that and his passport to islamabad on 31st August 2016..

We are awaiting his passport back with his Visa InShaAllah..

Anybody knw how long that will take?.. Im hoping to travel to Pakistan in two weeks time InShaAllah and i have a return date for mid november whereby i hope he would have already recieved his passport back with visa and we can travel back to UK together.. If not i will have to change my date and we book together..

Anybody been in same boat as me?

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:44 pm

kimak wrote:khan_a, don't take stress just have patience. it's hard, but it will happen.
In the meanwhile, whilst your application is still at review stage, contact your MP, meet him, see him. they have a special enquiry unit who can deal with Home Office and get accurate updates.
Did yours go to court or get overturned in review? And how long before u got the passport back with visa once it was submitted

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:47 pm

ranihani wrote:And any idea how long it take from sumbit passport to get it back
Thank you
Same as me how long did yours take to get pssport bak with cisa in it after u sumbitd

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:48 pm

MGH wrote:
ranihani wrote:And any idea how long it take from sumbit passport to get it back
Thank you

Not sure about the online form part,I think it is to make payment of the IHS fee,Current certificate is fine if valid, takes 6 to 8 weeks after submitting passport, I got my MP involved, took 3 weeks,
What can the MP do in this situation whilst awaiting passport back?

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 pm

ranihani wrote:Salmon brother sister
Quick question

I'm about to sumbit my passport after successful appeal

The eco ask me for valid tb certificate.
My tb certificate is still valid up to 28 June 2016 it state on the certificate

I'm sending my passport on the 3 June

Do I have to do new certificate or just send this valid one and explain to eco officer with quick letter to say it is still valid

Thank you
Salam

My husband sumbitted his passport 31st august 2016
His tb test is expired

Once he gets passport back with visa he will then do tb test as u need passport to do tb test and den we can book him ticket to travel.. So before ur travel date u must ensure ur tb test is in date else u need to do another one

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:09 am

rajam wrote:
MGH wrote:@kimak

You should receive the notice very soon, the review deadline would most probably be mid August

The tribunal told me the home office did not reply to them by the deadline therefore i am now in a queue to be listed for a hearing. Is there an email address which i can contact regarding the appeal, to ask whether it was reviewed or not?

My husband submitted his passport into islamabad after an email sent to him saying UKBA are now ready to issue him a visa and its overturned (during review even though i was told by tribunal as ECO didnt respond in time i was waiting for tribunal) oh well however it was it was a miracle but he den submitted pssport at islambad 31st august after the email 2th august 2016 and we are still waitin for his passport bak.. Hv u recieved? How long to get passport bak?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:11 am

khan A wrote: Bloody hell Emirates is £570 atm flying out beginin of october til mid nov.. (Mind u i will prob hav to change return date if he ent recieved his passport wiv visa bk in dat tym as i plan on travellin ryt nx to him on da same flight in sha Allah :P
I am in same boat as wife application is pending and needed to travel so i just booked one way to Islamabad via PIA for £270 pound as i prefer direct flights and was not sure when will return which depend on when they will allow her visa. If someone is from manchester then shaheen airline is cheap i .e less than £400 for return

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:16 am

So all those of you who got refusal

did they refunded IHS straight away before you collected passport ?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 am

khan A wrote:Basically in mid august i got an email stating my husbands case has been overturned (even though the initial review date had passed and i was told i was awaiting tribunal date and time) alhumdulila, he go an email to say UKBA are ready to issue him UK visa, so he made IHS payment once again and handed in his passport as advised..
He handed in his passport at islamabad 31st August..
I want to go to pakistan and come back with him InShaAllah once he is granted his visa (which sonetimes can take upto 3 months to be returned back to islamabad for him to collect with visa issued)
Has anybody else been in this situation? Awaiting passport back with visa from ther pakistani spouse after appeal being overturned miraculously somehow (when i was told i was awaiting tribunal)??...

If so.. How long after did ur spouse recieve back their passport with visa as i plan on going to pakistan in 2 weeks time and staying there til my spouses visa comes..
Once his visa comes he needs to fo his tb test again and in sha Allah we can both fly back over to UK together

Bloody hell Emirates is £570 atm flying out beginin of october til mid nov.. (Mind u i will prob hav to change return date if he ent recieved his passport wiv visa bk in dat tym as i plan on travellin ryt nx to him on da same flight in sha Allah :P

congrats!

Firstly people who submitted passorts first week of august r currently hearing back, around 3/4th august so u have some wait to go...

And im aure u r supposed to submit tb certificate with the passport not after, they need to c that its clear before issuing the visa

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 am

ILR1980 wrote:So all those of you who got refusal

did they refunded IHS straight away before you collected passport ?
It can come as soon as processed, a few days later or even after collection but normally its just before u collect

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 am

What can the MP do in this situation whilst awaiting passport back?[/quote]

I got my MP involved twice in my case, firstly after successful appeal, we waited 8 weeks and no call letter to submit passport, the MP office contact them we received email within a couple of days, secondly when we were waiting for passport returning with visa, we waited 4 weeks, I then contacted the MP office, my wife received call to collect passport in 2 days, it was a case worker in the MP office who was really really helpful. I guess it just depends if they can be bothered.

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:58 am

MGH wrote:What can the MP do in this situation whilst awaiting passport back?
I got my MP involved twice in my case, firstly after successful appeal, we waited 8 weeks and no call letter to submit passport, the MP office contact them we received email within a couple of days, secondly when we were waiting for passport returning with visa, we waited 4 weeks, I then contacted the MP office, my wife received call to collect passport in 2 days, it was a case worker in the MP office who was really really helpful. I guess it just depends if they can be bothered.[/quote]

Right well i think on the 31st september it will be a month of waiting i shall do that den hopefully

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:02 am

(Quote)
congrats!

Firstly people who submitted passorts first week of august r currently hearing back, around 3/4th august so u have some wait to go...

And im aure u r supposed to submit tb certificate with the passport not after, they need to c that its clear before issuing the visa[/quote]

Well my husband has said that his friends and family have done the same thing with no problem. So as soon as he picks up passport and it has a visa he will book a tb test as he needs passport to do so..my uncles wife has just come to england a week ago and she did tge exact same thing.. It took just under 3 months to get her pssport back .. Hope mine dont take that long

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:16 am

I still havent heard anything after i submited my passport on
The 11th august
Still waiting...

khan A
Newly Registered

Post by khan A » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 am

rajam wrote:I still havent heard anything after i submited my passport on
The 11th august

Sorry i dont mean to be nosy but you know u say ur deadline was roughly three months before ur visa was overturned.. Well.. Was it like mine? In that.. June 16 was the date by which the ECO would make decision and contact me.. And den i was told i was awaiting tribunal date and time as ECO had not contacted tribunals to overturn.. However somehow miraculously and by the will of Almoghty Allah swt my husband got an email saying appeal overturned and would then be withdrawn from tribunal (alhumdulila)
Husband then submitted passport 31st august..
Once he recieves back with cisa he will do tb test.. Have u done tb test before or after? And how did ur appeal overturn?

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:55 am

khan A wrote:
rajam wrote:I still havent heard anything after i submited my passport on
The 11th august

Sorry i dont mean to be nosy but you know u say ur deadline was roughly three months before ur visa was overturned.. Well.. Was it like mine? In that.. June 16 was the date by which the ECO would make decision and contact me.. And den i was told i was awaiting tribunal date and time as ECO had not contacted tribunals to overturn.. However somehow miraculously and by the will of Almoghty Allah swt my husband got an email saying appeal overturned and would then be withdrawn from tribunal (alhumdulila)
Husband then submitted passport 31st august..
Once he recieves back with cisa he will do tb test.. Have u done tb test before or after? And how did ur appeal overturn?
Review deadline was on 12th may. I received an email on 2nd august that the decision was overturned and i was waiting for a court date. If the home office do not get back to the courts with a decision by the review deadline then they automatically list you for court so it has nothing to do with the home office. So yes i was in the same situation as you. I submitted passport in mirpur. You need to have a valid tb test when you submit passport
Still waiting...

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote: It can come as soon as processed, a few days later or even after collection but normally its just before u collect
Ok thanks

I thought that they do see whether you go for appeal or not before refunding IHS charge

I tracked my spouse application and UKVI tracking service suggested that application has been processed and decision has been made after long wait of 5 months so thats why was curious whats the process in case of refusal