ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU citizen PR card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

susan20
Newly Registered

EU citizen PR card

Post by susan20 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:16 am

HI
I am a eu citizen living in uk 17 years. I have a residence card what expired in 2005.Didn,t follow up with perminante card.i want to aply for PR card.I have 5 years continuously work from 2005 to 2010 and still working in until 2012 I had a 6 months were I stop working in 2012.My question is can I apply for PR on the dates from 2005 to 2010.I would have 12months still contuiosly working in 2011 My question is does the 5 year treaty rights have to be before the PR application date , Do I have to prove I was in uk during those 6 months although they are not during the 5year treaty rights when I apply for my PR?

noajthan

Re: EU citizen PR card

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:36 am

susan20 wrote:HI
I am a eu citizen living in uk 17 years. I have a residence card what expired in 2005.Didn,t follow up with perminante card.i want to aply for PR card.I have 5 years continuously work from 2005 to 2010 and still working in until 2012 I had a 6 months were I stop working in 2012.My question is can I apply for PR on the dates from 2005 to 2010.I would have 12months still contuiosly working in 2011 My question is does the 5 year treaty rights have to be before the PR application date , Do I have to prove I was in uk during those 6 months although they are not during the 5year treaty rights when I apply for my PR?
Yes, you can apply for a qualifying period 2005-2010.
Yes, you have to confirm your residence in UK since 2010 (apart from permissible absences).

Rock-solid documentary supporting evidence is the key to a successful application.

if you are A8 national, were you fully and properly registered for WRS?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

susan20
Newly Registered

Post by susan20 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Thanks
My gap of 6 month I can only prove a couple of months when I did a dig training course.Will bank statements be enough to prove been in the uk with moment of lpurches on account.Will this affect my changes of PR although I would have already excersise 7 year of treaty rights. :?:

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:42 pm

susan20 wrote:Thanks
My gap of 6 month I can only prove a couple of months when I did a dig training course.Will bank statements be enough to prove been in the uk with moment of lpurches on account.Will this affect my changes of PR although I would have already excersise 7 year of treaty rights. :?:
Any official letters help prove residency; just 1 or 2 are probably not enough.

No need to prove treaty rights assuming you already had PR.

susan20
Newly Registered

Post by susan20 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:28 am

Hi I

Pleas help. If I was claming working tax credi , council tax during my 5 years treaty rights will this affect my application for PR. I worked full time during that period and also during another period before I had a residence permite of 5 years. I am a eu national .
I had residence permite but did not follow up. Now wanting to apply for Pro. Is it ok to be on bebefit if working.?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:30 am

susan20 wrote:Hi I

Pleas help. If I was claming working tax credi , council tax during my 5 years treaty rights will this affect my application for PR. I worked full time during that period and also during another period before I had a residence permite of 5 years. I am a eu national .
I had residence permite but did not follow up. Now wanting to apply for Pro. Is it ok to be on bebefit if working.?
Yes.
(assuming you were paying tax and NI).