ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Naturalisation Form - Employment History

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

AN Naturalisation Form - Employment History

Post by networkers » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Guys,

What should be the employment history (Question 1.50 in form AN for naturalisation) details when some one is TUPE from one company to another. HMRC Tax history shows that I have worked in many companies, but as all the movements from one company to another was TUPE so my employment was continuous with my last employer from date of joining as per TUPE rules.

Any quick help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Networkers!

alterhase58
Germany

Re: AN Naturalisation Form - Employment History

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:33 am

My understanding of the TUPE Regulations is that they preserve employees’ terms and conditions when a business or undertaking, or part of one, is transferred to a new employer.
So you have worked for different employees - your HMRC history reflects this so I think you have to list them all.