ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldencreeper

Family visit visa

Post by goldencreeper » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:08 am

Hello iam a British citizen and I am.sponsoring my in laws to visit us. I have two questions
How many set of documents should I produce? If one set if original do i need to submit a copy of all them?
How I do I prove they have tie up in india other than property and fd? My sister in law and kids are here.
Please help

Thanks

goldencreeper

Re: Family visit visa

Post by goldencreeper » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Please anyone can answer...

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Try to make 2 sets.One Original and other a copy.On the copy mention that you have submitted the original with other applicant.

I have only my parents in my home country.I asked them to include following documents from their side and they got the visa.

1) Joint bank statement for 1 year including the pension he receives
2) Property papers

My mom is housewife and dad is retired Air Force personnel.

Basically strong ties also include any steady source of income which a applicant gets.

Hope this helps

Regards
Honey

goldencreeper

Post by goldencreeper » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:45 am

Many thanks for your reply honey :)