ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sent BRP (RC) - No confirmation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kcall07
Newly Registered

Sent BRP (RC) - No confirmation

Post by Kcall07 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:47 am

Hello we returned the form BRP (RC) on the 1st of February. We haven't received any confirmation letter or email from the home office. We know they have received the application due to the tracking number and the fact they have withdrawn the fee from our bank account.

Should we chase them up at this point for a confirmation? If so, do we write to them on the address in the guidance notes? Or is there an easier way such as an email or phone number?

Many thanks,

Ben

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sent BRP (RC) - No confirmation

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:54 am

Likely you won't get an acknowledgement. I certainly didn't get one when I did this a couple of years ago.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cpratik
Newly Registered

Post by cpratik » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:18 am

Hi Ben,

Did you get your BRP back? Can you post some timelines. I have submitted my application for myself and my family yesterday for stolen BRP replacement. They have received it as per my tracking details of royal mail.

Much appreciate some time line infor for yourself. Rest of the post are very old and hence yours would help me understand.

Thanks,
Pratik

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:29 am

cpratik wrote:Hi Ben,

Did you get your BRP back? Can you post some timelines. I have submitted my application for myself and my family yesterday for stolen BRP replacement. They have received it as per my tracking details of royal mail.

Much appreciate some time line infor for yourself. Rest of the post are very old and hence yours would help me understand.

Thanks,
Pratik
It can take a couple of months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.