ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form - BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Xuan2014
Newly Registered

AN Form - BC

Post by Xuan2014 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I have one more queries that need to be cleared. My question is:

1.50 Employment history in the UK during past ten years, or since date of entry if you have been
here for less than ten years (continue on page 22 and use additional sheets if needed)

For above requirement do I need to submit P60 for all ten years of mine employment?

What happens if I only have P60 for five years of my current work? Although I can give the details of my job for ten years, but I am unable to provide P60 as I have misplaced or lost it. :(

Please advise me on above.

Regards

Benji_182
inactive
United States of America

Re: AN Form - BC

Post by Benji_182 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Xuan2014 wrote:Hello everyone,

1.50 Employment history in the UK during past ten years, or since date of entry if you have been
here for less than ten years (continue on page 22 and use additional sheets if needed)

For above requirement do I need to submit P60 for all ten years of mine employment?

What happens if I only have P60 for five years of my current work? Although I can give the details of my job for ten years, but I am unable to provide P60 as I have misplaced or lost it. :(

Regards
Hi!

I have been in the UK for 10 but I only had 6 years of P60....I guess as long you have at least 5-6 should not be a problem. They can't expect you to have entire 10 years :>

Just provide any other docs - p45 or tax calculations etc instead.

I was fine for that

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:35 pm

You can also submit letters from employers confirming your employment from to date, like a reference letter. Though it might be difficult if they are small firms, or if no longer in existence. HMRC can provide your tax history, but you have to wait for it.

Benji_182
inactive
United States of America

Post by Benji_182 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:48 pm

alterhase58 wrote:You can also submit letters from employers confirming your employment from to date, like a reference letter. Though it might be difficult if they are small firms, or if no longer in existence. HMRC can provide your tax history, but you have to wait for it.
I have submitted letters from emp as well. I wrote down all the companies I worked for...3 of them do not exist for few years. I did not have a problem.

Raff113
Poland

Post by Raff113 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Xuan2014 wrote:Hello everyone,

Regards
I would nor worry
I applied through NCS Swindon last Monday and they only photocopied 6 most recent p60

He acually asked for 5, only when I said that I had all all my p60 (12 in total) he went "oh ok lets send 6 then"

Xuan2014
Newly Registered

Post by Xuan2014 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Thank you all for your help and advice.