ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rgirish

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by rgirish » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:20 pm

SouthDubliner1 wrote:Hi All,
a vital information for those waiting long for their decision and this could be possible cause:
one of my friends friend known to me, applied his naturalization back in dec 2014 , case is still pending, application based on 5 yrs residence (2 years Green Card Stamp 1 + 3 years stamp 4),Highly qualified and good job..
His barrister approached to Minister to find out the reason of this delay and after long investigation they found his name was in Garda's Pulse system but no reasons as why his name was in their system.As this man never drove car or was involved in any activity no tax defaulter etc..

Back in 2013 he was walking in one of the street in City center and saw a drunk man was assaulting a women , same time Garda was on patrol and saw the same assault, because it was bit early in the morning and my friends friend was the only other man walking in the street , so Garda stopped him just to asked him as what he saw and he signed on the statement, Garda took his detail and assured him that this is just procedure but nothing to do with him.
Later Garda officer put his name in their Pulse system (centralized database system use by Garda ) with no comments just one word "witnessed".
so , when his profile was checked by Garda in HQ as requested by INIS , they could only see one word witness in his profile and were not sure who is this, so in this case they sent his detail to all the regional stations (where ever he resided during his stay in Ireland) and this took long long time.
This information was disclosed by INIS and Garda to the barrister after a lot of pressure and order from courts .. finally INIS agreed to approve his application but at the same time barrister took them to courts for unnecessary delay.

So just to summarize, some time we may have been to Garda station to report some thing or been a witnessed and may be our names were entered to Pulse system and that make things late.

Those who are having delay in their cases i would recommend to get a police cert and contact a good solicitor to approach to the INIS

Thanks

Regards
SouthDubliner
Hi SouthDubliner,
this is one of a kind incident. No one has to panic from it. I witnessed millions of cases when i used to work in the hotel and my friend worked as a bouncer in Night club his name is mentioned in Garda story nearly every week.

Thanks RgIrish

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Woow :mrgreen: I called garda to report my spouse was lost but she showed up later at night
I went to report lost of my wallet money and phones .

Wow so my name could be in those files if someone messed up . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Actually lotta ppl are worried for coming approval but I'd say stay calm..
Things will be on our side..
God almighty
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

SouthDubliner1

Post by SouthDubliner1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Guys Please Don;t get Panic as RgIrish and J_karim Mentioned , this is just one of case and things are better compare to 2014.
My intention was to put this story as i saw few people are waiting for over 1 years so they can at least get their police cert and ask their legal representative to get this updated or better consult to legal expert.
So please Don't panic , just keep the positive thought and hope for Good.
I know we are all on same boat as i said this is last painful process for long term relive :-)
Pray for me and for all
God May help to all of us

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Thank you south Dubliner

Regards
J.K

SouthDubliner1

Post by SouthDubliner1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Deekay wrote:Southdubliner 1

this is such an insight. now i m more worried. 2 months ago. one junkee snatched my phone from city center and ran away. i made Garda complain so i am surely in their database :-)

i sent them email and the same reply below
"Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached."

applied end of April. only first acknowledgement so far and an email that dont need more doc.
Hi Deekay,
As i mentioned the case for the guys was Garda not putting correct comments or details, but to be honest i have been witnessed in many cases indeed use to work as translator in the past. i am not panic'd and things are changed since 2014, i am sure we all in some stage went to Garda or reported something that doesn't mean we are in bad books.
We all are witnessed many people who have convictions got approval so i will not think about this at all..
just keep positive thinking i am sure you will be in Nov ceremony
Regards

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Southdubliner

i was just joking :-) i worked 4 years in security in my college days. i was witness for many actions. specially weekend nights at McDonald's :-)

so its fine. but as you know getting citizenship will help in travel easily and take tension away. the real problem is when we do not get clear status from INIS.
waiting is not a problem when we know clearly where is the case and what is the problem sothat we can help in getting information. this is such a gray area

i hope some representative of INIS will be reading these comments and give people more clear update.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Anyone from this forum did apply for citizenship on June/July got their SECOND LETTER yet?
Any Info will be much appreciated.

Regards
J.K

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:47 am

Some of you probably receive first and second letter combined in to one. That's what happened to me and some of my friends here in this forum. We applied jan, feb 2015. And some of us got the acknowledgement and second stage processing letter in one. So you guys might wanna check that out. You never know. You might just be only waiting for the approval letter. Try to back read some of our posts around jan-february so you will know what is the format of that letter. Thanks!!

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 am

Thank you for ur replay
I am kinda aware of that too..but lately from june and july session they did only issue acknowledgment so far,I am just wondering as November 25th is next ceremony..

Regards
J.K

saad786

Post by saad786 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:54 am

@ All,
I request to all who applied in this year and waiting for approval letters. Could you please update here as soon as you or your friend gets the approval letters. It would be excellent if somebody anybody can update as soon as he/she gets the approval and update here so that we all who are waiting start feeling motivated as for now its a pain waiting.
Best of luck to all who are waiting. I hope things get better and we all get approval by the grace of almighty GOD.
Cheers,

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am

@ALL

25th of November is around the corner for the last ceremony of the year. Do anyone know when approval letters might start rolling out? People need to make payment for them to be calledi n for the ceremony .

Guys anyone here who applied in year 2014? Pls share your experience. Thanks people.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Great Idea!!
I will follow up here
Please others do the same !!

Regards
J.K

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:43 pm

If any one receive approval it has to happen by 11th November!!
By the time you pay the fee and wait for an invitation you won't have much time!!

Regards
J.K

fanash
Newly Registered

Post by fanash » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Folks,

Here is my timeline, application based on 5 years (Green card, stamp 1, stamp 4 etc)

Application sent - 04th April, 2016
Receipt + Additional documents - 08th April,2016
Second stage letter - 19th April, 2016
Final approval - 08th Sept, 2016
Invitation - Awaiting

2 fines (over speeding and littering ;-) ) - paid on time, receipt submitted.

I hope this info helps some of you.

Hoping to see many of you for 25th Nov ceremony.

Wishing all a very good luck!

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:02 pm

fanash wrote:Folks,

Here is my timeline, application based on 5 years (Green card, stamp 1, stamp 4 etc)

Application sent - 04th April, 2016
Receipt + Additional documents - 08th April,2016
Second stage letter - 19th April, 2016
Final approval - 08th Sept, 2016
Invitation - Awaiting

2 fines (over speeding and littering ;-) ) - paid on time, receipt submitted.

I hope this info helps some of you.

Hoping to see many of you for 25th Nov ceremony.

Wishing all a very good luck!
Congratulations. What a quick turn around for you. Makes me hopeful as i have also applied based on 5 year residency. Thougjht our applications are always weaker compared to irish spouse ones.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Did they not ask you join on 19th sept?
Just wondering

Regards
J.K

saad786

Post by saad786 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm

@Fanash
Congratulations mate and thanks for the share... Hope to see you in the coming ceremony

@all
Please keep on updating as soon as anyone of you gets any kind of letter or approval....

Best of luck to all

tuathanach

Post by tuathanach » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:47 pm

Hey there!

Got my first letter today!

Applied: 8th September
First letter: 22nd September
Second: pending

A quick question. At the bottom of my letter it says "important note: your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place"

Is this normal? Did anybody else have this note on their acknowledgement?

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:20 pm

It is normal..
Most of us got the acknowledgement like this..
It means their office just acknowledge your Application..

Regards
J.K

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:12 pm

tuathanach wrote:Hey there!

Got my first letter today!

Applied: 8th September
First letter: 22nd September
Second: pending

A quick question. At the bottom of my letter it says "important note: your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place"

Is this normal? Did anybody else have this note on their acknowledgement?
Thats the exact same letter i received as well. So its normal.

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Hi southdubliner
I have read your post I think I'm in the same situation as your friend delay my case without having any conviction or offence so could you plz ask your friend about the lawer who help him with his case?I will really appreciate that thanks.

FIVE
Newly Registered

Re: 2016 Citizenship taking long

Post by FIVE » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:37 am

Hi Guys!
Iam new in this forum, i would like to ask few questions please if some one have been in the same situation before or i have an idea,or know a friend who have been in my situation.#

1) 1st application for naturalisation base on 5years Leave to remain
03/01/14 and 25/09/15 refused based on I came to Gardai attention X and Y:
X = I went to court in 2006 because of possession of some one document not belonging to me and the case outcome was probation, so no sentence and no fine, i was just warned.
Y = in 2007 i was driven a car i want to buy but the car wasn't on my name, i was fined €400
INIS Decision based on not declaring ( X ) the probation wasn't not a big crime but not mention in my application is an offence so they refused me.

In 11/11/15 new fresh application and 12/12/15 one Long letter, i assumed 1st and 2nd stage in one Letter at the end they mentioned to give them time if they reach a decision they will informed me.... that's 10 months plus now!!!!
NB: 12 years in the country, X and Y cases happen before i was granted Leave to remain, and i was in Full time Education ( graduated with a Degree ) been working per time when i was in College and right now, 8 years i didn't come to Gardai attention....

Any one with Experience or knowledge i will appreciate....Thanks

coming
Newly Registered

Post by coming » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:39 am

dublin7777 wrote:
celiakara wrote:Hi southdubliner
I have read your post I think I'm in the same situation as your friend delay my case without having any conviction or offence so could you plz ask your friend about the lawer who help him with his case?I will really appreciate that thanks.

We have similar issue, can you send me a private message with yr e-mail address . Thanks.
@ Celiakaraand Dublin7777

I had about 3 convictions on traffic with one fine with which is 1000 euros unpaid but I got my approval last and already did my ceremony.
Pls are both of u working without getting anything from the state.?
If so try to write them a compassionate letter that they should see and see depending on your case.
They listen to your pleading..that is what I did except I might not get the approval.
They are human beings....write a good letter to them...they will release your file in no short time
I wish both of you good luck

Coming

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:10 pm

dublin7777 wrote:
celiakara wrote:Hi southdubliner

We have similar issue, can you send me a private message with yr e-mail address . Thanks.
Members should post in public and avoid spamming/sending unwanted PMs asking for personal email addresses. Abuse of the PM system can and will result in the function being withdrawn permanently.

A reminder to ALL that everyone on here is effectively a stranger.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.