ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

the hurricane

salary

Post by the hurricane » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:03 pm

Hey men

I intend to Uk to emmigreren together with my woman and one child, my question rings has enter must see to demands now someone only idea how much you that to go thus what the ind at the immigrants

hopefully I hear many reactions of you

garelickus
Newly Registered

Post by garelickus » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:27 am

If you are asking (and it's a leap of the imagination to assume such) about the financial standing you need in order to relocate into the UK, there is no set amount or formula.

I would suggest that you describe the premise upon which you intend to immigrate, as that may be useful in helping you.

Student? HSMP? Work Permit? Asylum? For sure it's not as an English teacher, but which premise?

the hurricane

Post by the hurricane » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:57 pm

garelickus wrote:If you are asking (and it's a leap of the imagination to assume such) about the financial standing you need in order to relocate into the UK, there is no set amount or formula.

I would suggest that you describe the premise upon which you intend to immigrate, as that may be useful in helping you.

Student? HSMP? Work Permit? Asylum? For sure it's not as an English teacher, but which premise?
I am a Dutchman and I receive count my pension
what approximately the average that is must see to you thus according to you

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:38 pm

hurricane,

I appreciate your concern in regards to your situation but try not to panic. Your case will be decided under EU laws than the tougher immigration rules (IR's) - you have more than enough money/ income per month to satisfy the visa officer you are not going to be a public charge even under EU laws. As a bare minimum operational guide lines expect applicants in the case of the IR's to be above certain thresholds usually linked to social security benefits for the stated family size. That for a single person is aroun 55 pounds a week.

I would direct you to focus your efforts in obtaining the documentation required - I suspect the visa officer wants to verify the identity of your dependents...what documents did you submit in regards to this? This is a standard procedure where there have been 'immigration complications' for the dependents in the relevant members state in this case Holland.

the hurricane

Post by the hurricane » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:29 pm

Kayalami wrote:hurricane,

I appreciate your concern in regards to your situation but try not to panic. Your case will be decided under EU laws than the tougher immigration rules (IR's) - you have more than enough money/ income per month to satisfy the visa officer you are not going to be a public charge even under EU laws. As a bare minimum operational guide lines expect applicants in the case of the IR's to be above certain thresholds usually linked to social security benefits for the stated family size. That for a single person is aroun 55 pounds a week.

I would direct you to focus your efforts in obtaining the documentation required - I suspect the visa officer wants to verify the identity of your dependents...what documents did you submit in regards to this? This is a standard procedure where there have been 'immigration complications' for the dependents in the relevant members state in this case Holland.
Hey Kayalami,

thanks for your reaction, it is no panic only usual a kwetsie of fears for with immigration procedure you never 100% certain of your affairs thus, at all conditions satisfy I normally at thus all paper are in order and I have also nothing to hide never in contact with the criminals circuit thus that am I really not fearful, my large care was alone over my income asyou already then I believe says is might come will love yourself well, the appointment on 20 January something news to advantage me then I yourself certainly on the height