ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP 4 (5 Year Approvels) in March April and May 2016

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fessy
Newly Registered

Re: STAMP 4 (5 Year Approvels) in March April and May 2016

Post by Fessy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi everyone,,
Firstly i congratulate those that recently got their 5years approval.
My issue is that my wife got her temp stamp 4 recently and her decision is due in Dec. Unfortunately for me, it only remain payslips to send to inis as am working as healthcare assistant. It takes ages before garda vetting was completed and my employer hasn't give me any shift yet. May be because am not driving.
Just want to ask for advice of step to take because am a bit nervous what will happen if i haven't get any shift and no payslips to present before decision dates.
My 4 kids are already in school and don't know what will happen with them. I've already got ID card with the employer and the contract agreement was sent to Inis at the initial stage.
They will definitely confirm with inis that am their employee but the trouble is am still waiting for them to engage my service.
Any useful advice would help.

Thanks

Fessy

viking23

Post by viking23 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:05 pm

I want to go only for visit because i have family their . We already see very hard time in uk and long wait in ireland . I cannot apply ss route because my wife is not british
Do you have any idea about family permit how to apply and which documents are required ?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Ololade1 wrote:We have received our stamp 4 visa valid for 5 years, it's been a long and tedious journey, we bless God and everyone on the forum, Obie and the rest of the moderators.
Well done to you and everyone with recent success.

Wish you all the success for the future.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:08 pm

People applying for family permit may wish to take note of the Fact that the UK has voted to leave the EU, and proposed to apply Article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon next year.

In the absence of an agreement between the EU and the UK, the Government has not abandon the possibility of withdrawing rights of people who currently benefits from it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sedanday

Post by Sedanday » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Congrats @Vikings and @Ololade