ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Capita Contact

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Capita Contact

Post by janinah » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:27 am

Hi Friends,

I applied for British Citizenship in early August'16 via NCS. 10years + 1 ilr basis. In my whole last 11 years in UK, never had any visa refusal or no complicated case. By middle of august bio metric done... now waiting for home office reply. But, this morning, I received an email from CapitaContact. Don't understand what is this email about... follows:

From capitacontact

To me

Subject: Thank you for your email.

We are looking into your case and will respond to you with an update as soon as we have fully investigated your circumstances.

Your co-operation is appreciated and we will be in contact as soon as we can advise you further.

Your Sincerely

Capita Business Services
On behalf of the Home Office

As far I know capitacontact deals with overstayers illegal refusal etc case.... which is not my case... then why they sent the email to me. Even, they said "thank you for your email" as subject. I haven't sent any email to them either.

This email make me very nervous... do you guys have any idea what can be about this email ? Is it normal for citizenship application ???

Thank you !

noajthan

Re: Capita Contact

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:52 am

janinah wrote:Hi Friends,

I applied for British Citizenship in early August'16 via NCS. 10years + 1 ilr basis. In my whole last 11 years in UK, never had any visa refusal or no complicated case. By middle of august bio metric done... now waiting for home office reply. But, this morning, I received an email from CapitaContact. Don't understand what is this email about... follows:

From capitacontact

To me

Subject: Thank you for your email.

We are looking into your case and will respond to you with an update as soon as we have fully investigated your circumstances.

Your co-operation is appreciated and we will be in contact as soon as we can advise you further.

Your Sincerely

Capita Business Services
On behalf of the Home Office

As far I know capitacontact deals with overstayers illegal refusal etc case.... which is not my case... then why they sent the email to me. Even, they said "thank you for your email" as subject. I haven't sent any email to them either.

This email make me very nervous... do you guys have any idea what can be about this email ? Is it normal for citizenship application ???

Thank you !
Could be a mis-send boiler-plate type of mail (sent by mistake).

Or it could be a 'friend' teasing you and 'having a laugh'.
Do you know any such jokers?

Can you check the email headers to see if it looks genuine?

If you google it, Capita Business Services seems to be a purchasing division working for the government.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:59 am

hahahaha.... I am laughing now....

The reason... I searched my email box with capitacontact and found I resend a previous email to them to notify about a long time old flatmate whose visa rejected in 2012 and then she left the country. So, when I received a letter about her from capita... I sent a reply...

Anyway, today, don't know how the same email resend from my email account....

Anyway, hopefully....now everything fine... thanks man...

lol....

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:00 pm

You took some time to report an old friend of yours to capita? Really?????? What did you gain? Or a flat mate for that matter.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm

bruteforce wrote:You took some time to report an old friend of yours to capita? Really?????? What did you gain? Or a flat mate for that matter.
That flatmate went back to Mauritius in 2012. Still have in facebook friend. But, suddenly From no where I received a letter on her name in Feb'16. So, sent email to them notifying her situation in February. And, they acknowledge it. But, today, i don't know how same email resent from my email along another two emails.... may be my idiot-phone having problem last couple of weeks or my son did from iPad... anyway....case solved.... someone plz lock the thread... thanks