ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR - 1.6 Name change - how to say "because I wanted to"?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zoefr
Newly Registered

EEA PR - 1.6 Name change - how to say "because I wanted to"?

Post by zoefr » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:54 pm

On the EEA PR, section 1.6, I changed my name nearly many years ago. The change was dropping one of my middle names because I did not like it. What should I put in the box "Other (please state)"? "Personal choice", "personal preference"? Is there an official term for changing name out of preference?

noajthan

Re: EEA PR - 1.6 Name change - how to say "because I wanted

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:56 pm

zoefr wrote:On the EEA PR, section 1.6, I changed my name nearly many years ago. The change was dropping one of my middle names because I did not like it. What should I put in the box "Other (please state)"? "Personal choice", "personal preference"? Is there an official term for changing name out of preference?
@zoefr, there are hundreds of questions in the PR form and we cannot fill the forum with questions on each one.

Kindly continue in existing, now-combined topic:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 16692.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.