ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Waiting Time UK/Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Uk2016Uk
Newly Registered

Visa Waiting Time UK/Pakistan

Post by Uk2016Uk » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello

Last year I had applied for my husband to come to the UK and submitted documents in August 2014 and we got a refusal in November 2014.

I'm applying again and will be sending the documents this week and my husband will go to his appointment on 30th September 2016.

How long on average does it take to get a result back these days? Without the fast track as I didn't pay for that.

Some people on another topic are saying its 2 months sometimes less than.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Visa Waiting Time UK/Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:51 pm

according to my own experience on forums. straightforward non priority applications from Pakistan being decided within 55 to 70 working days( excluding bank holidays and weekend)

If you receive email that " your application is not straightforward " then they will take longer as they will need to verify your documents and it will not be decided within service standard time . It also depend where you are applying from as karachi application centre is bit quicker compare to Islamabad and lahore

these are official guideline

https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times