ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Residence Card with Claiming Benefits

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

37maleuk
Newly Registered

EEA Residence Card with Claiming Benefits

Post by 37maleuk » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:52 am

Hi

I am married to an EEA national. I came to UK in 2011 on EA family permit and got my RC in Sept 2011. Now I am going to extend my RC as i do not meet PR requirements.

My question is regarding Section 18 of EEA(FM). We have been receiving Child Benefit, CTC, WTC and DLA during last five years and the amount we have been receiving was different in different months. now I am completing the form and I don't understand how to provide this information (Average amount for each period or Every single payment that i received).

My second question: How will these benefits effect my application Child benefit and DLA for our child claimed by my wife and WTC and CTC are claimed jointly.

Thanks

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: EEA Residence Card with Claiming Benefits

Post by Noetic » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:48 am

Just FYI if you don't qualify for PR because sponsor hadn't been exercising treaty rights you don't qualify for an RC...

37maleuk
Newly Registered

Post by 37maleuk » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:18 am

My sponsor is in full time employment and exercising treaty rights. I do not qualify for PR because of the breaks in my stay in the UK.

37maleuk
Newly Registered

Post by 37maleuk » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:53 pm

37maleuk wrote:Hi

I am married to an EEA national. I came to UK in 2011 on EA family permit and got my RC in Sept 2011. Now I am going to extend my RC as i do not meet PR requirements.

My question is regarding Section 18 of EEA(FM). We have been receiving Child Benefit, CTC, WTC and DLA during last five years and the amount we have been receiving was different in different months. now I am completing the form and I don't understand how to provide this information (Average amount for each period or Every single payment that i received).

My second question: How will these benefits effect my application Child benefit and DLA for our child claimed by my wife and WTC and CTC are claimed jointly.

Thanks
What documents should i provide as proof of benefits received?