ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT PLEASE, ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohmmad786
United Kingdom

URGENT PLEASE, ILR application

Post by mohmmad786 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:19 am

Hello, I was wondering if you guys could help me please. I applied for ILR on SET(O) and given my BRP in post office on the 12 of september.
Unfortunately my mother was taken to hospital last week and last night the doctors have told us to prepare for the worst. I know that no matter what decision i take, whether to ask the home office to return the papers without visa or not going to pakistan to see my mothers face, i will regret both of them.

I was wondering if there is any phone number or a request i can put in so they would issue me the visa straight away so i can go to pakistan. These are really difficult times for me and my family so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

KhanNW

Re: URGENT PLEASE, ILR application

Post by KhanNW » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:53 am

mohmmad786 wrote:Hello, I was wondering if you guys could help me please. I applied for ILR on SET(O) and given my BRP in post office on the 12 of september.
Unfortunately my mother was taken to hospital last week and last night the doctors have told us to prepare for the worst. I know that no matter what decision i take, whether to ask the home office to return the papers without visa or not going to pakistan to see my mothers face, i will regret both of them.

I was wondering if there is any phone number or a request i can put in so they would issue me the visa straight away so i can go to pakistan. These are really difficult times for me and my family so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sorry to hear this. I guess there is a form to fill on UKVI website. It says that the return of documents may take up to 10 days. Alternatively, you may request a premium upgrade of your application which if accepted, may take same time as I have seen on few threads. However, it is not gaurenteed. I also believe that you can travel on National ID card for overseas Pakistanis however in this case, I guess your application may be treated as withdrawn and also not sure what could happen at Pakistan airport as FIA may investigate.

But it is just my opinion and I hope someone will be able to advice you better on this.

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... quest-form