ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hourly rate & number of hours - Job Creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Hourly rate & number of hours - Job Creation

Post by Zaidat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello everyone,

I will be soon applying to extend my tier 1 entrepreneur visa, and would be grateful if you can help with regard the following:

In the HO Tier 1 guide, it says: '' iii) Hourly rate - 191. You must also confirm the hourly rate for each employee used to claim points, including any changes in the hourly rate and the dates of the changes. This will enable us to calculate how many hours of work were created for each worker.''

As payslips and FPS do not show the hourly rate and number of hours,

my question here: How can we show the hourly rate AND number of hours for each employee - is it by filling (Table 3b2 - Table of evidence for employment created) in the application form will be enough?

Many thanks in advance.

Zaid

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Hourly rate & number of hours - Job Creation

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Yes, you simply need to declare hourly rate on the form to enable them to calculate the full time hours worked
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Re: Hourly rate & number of hours - Job Creation

Post by Zaidat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes, you simply need to declare hourly rate on the form to enable them to calculate the full time hours worked
Thank you Zimba :D