ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR application payment still not taken

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sergio5835
Newly Registered

EEA PR application payment still not taken

Post by sergio5835 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello l am an Italian living in the UK for over 20 years , now married to English lady.
I have applied for my residency card,over three months ago. l have had a e.mail with my case number,
but they still haven't taken the payment from my bank card, i have also contact my bank for check if some payments been cancelled or rejected, but the bank inform me that them still don`t take any payment.
My wife has called many times but they just say write to the case worker ,which l have done. No response!!! don't know what to do to chase them up.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to make contact with immigration as they don't have an e.mail address that l can see.
I am deaf Disable person so its hard for me ,can some one contact me to advise me please.
Thank you in advance i will appreciate any help