ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Urgent!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Bank Statement Urgent!!

Post by Ali272 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi, I'm applying in few days.

Do I need to supply any form of bank statement? I invested by share capital.

My bank letter is as follows:

Dear Mr **********
I can confirm that Mr ******** holds business account with Barclays. ********* Limited (company register number *******) sort code ******* account number ******. Account was opened on *********. Mr ********* uses this account for his business purpose and he is the only signatory of this business account.

Is this correct? Does my bank manager need to add anything to this letter? Do I need to supply any bank statement or just this letter?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement Urgent!!

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:11 pm

You need to provide bank statement to show you have UK business bank account. READ THE GUIDE PLEASE
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Thanks Zimba.

The guidance says: Company bank statement showing that the company has a UK account; or ) A letter from the UK regulated bank, on its headed paper, confirming that the company has a bank account and you are a signatory of that account. What am i missing?

I have a bank statement but it is more than one month old? Is it acceptable? or do i have to order a new one?

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 pm

You are missing the word 'OR'. The date on bank account does NOT matter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Thanks Zimba.

Sorry, I'm confused. I just read that personal bank statement must be less than 31 days old. So business bank statements are exempt from this rule? Can I just provide my business bank statement from January 16 showing 50k going into my business account? Is this acceptable even though it is 9 month old?

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Yes. 31 days rule only applies to personal maintenance fund evidence.

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Ali272 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Great. Thank you.