ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT Travel-Return of ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saman.NJ
Newly Registered

URGENT Travel-Return of ILR Application

Post by Saman.NJ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Dear All,
Unfortunately I've received some bad news today about my father's poor health and need to make an urgent travel overseas in next few days (within 10 days).
I sent my SET(LR) (10 years) postal application yesterday and Home Office (Durham) is in receipt of it today (checked through Royal Mail). What should I do,
1) Withdrawal of application and risk of losing application fee
2) Ask to transfer to premium maybe ( I checked the premium appointments and the earliest slot seems to be end of October). Is it possible to pay for this and book the appointment and receive back the application from home office and when I return go for premium appointment?

Your help is most appreciated in this difficult time,

Thanks, Saman

innovation2000

Re: URGENT Travel-Return of ILR Application

Post by innovation2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi Saman.NJ

Please pay 400 pounds extra and your application will be decided within a week.It is a relatively new service and I know one person who used this and receives his ILR within a week.You don't even need to withdraw your application so there is fear of losing application fee.
Follow the below link and all the steps needs to be taken are explained in detail,

https://www.gov.uk/faster-reply-visa-application

Hope it will be helpful.
Many thanks and best wishes for your ILR.

innovation2000

Post by innovation2000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Sorry typo mistake
There is no fear of losing any fee already paid by using this faster service.
Best Regards

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:05 am

This is wonderful news this option. Especially for T1(E) who were excluded from other premium services

Saman.NJ
Newly Registered

Post by Saman.NJ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:25 pm

innovation2000 wrote:Hi Saman.NJ

Please pay 400 pounds extra and your application will be decided within a week.It is a relatively new service and I know one person who used this and receives his ILR within a week.You don't even need to withdraw your application so there is fear of losing application fee.
Follow the below link and all the steps needs to be taken are explained in detail,

https://www.gov.uk/faster-reply-visa-application

Hope it will be helpful.
Many thanks and best wishes for your ILR.

Wonderful, Thanks. I also found out about this yesterday. Hopefully that is quick. I'll go for non-attending one (£400) and hopefully that works with my application. Just realized that the two forms in the link you provided should be sent at the same time and only between 08:00-12:00 hours every day.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:53 pm

seasky wrote:This is wonderful news this option. Especially for T1(E) who were excluded from other premium services
Unless I am mistaken, T1 Entrepreneur can not apply for this service either. They have only postal application option for ILR or extension as far as I know.

Please correct me.

You can use this service if you’ve applied for settlement in the UK using one of the following forms:

SET (AF)
SET (F)
SET (LR)
SET (M)
SET (O)

innovation2000

Post by innovation2000 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 pm

@Helpingperson

I think you can apply ILR on the Tier1 entrepreneur route through this service.Please read Set O form as below,

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... xoWJU8Gn5Q

Although Tier 1 entrepreneur extension can only be applied through postal application.
Thanks